What do I do..

I LOST MY CROCHET HOOK. :’( I CANT CROCHETTTTTT.
Idk where it isssss

12 Likes

I always have 3 of each number. If I loose one it is not that bad. Perhaps you can do the same? Also I put al my hooks in a very useful bag. When I get home I’ll take a picture of it. Made it myself. And I use numbers on each project so I know wich hook to use

2 Likes

I made a crochet hook out of a paper clip this one time bec I was bored at camp :sweat_smile: I think the best option would be to look in all the places you think it might be, even under couch cushions! Good luck!

4 Likes

FINGER TIME!!!

evil laugh

4 Likes

Buy more crochet hooks ASAP! I have 2 each of my favorite sizes.

1 Like

Ribblr enters chat

20% OFF hooks now :point_down:

8 Likes

NO BECAUSE SAMEE, I have one of them thats like my all arounder crochet hook but I need my 5.5 mm one to crochet with plush yarn :') Also lost my tapestry needle Whoops…
Edit: Found my tapestry needle in my beanbag chair and sat on it heh… then I lost it AGAIN. Still havent found my crochet hook D:

2 Likes

Oh no! Sending good vibes that you find it!

1 Like

Call it. Duh

1 Like

Sometimes you gotta check the most obvious places, like I always find that I’m just sittin on it lol.

Unless you were traveling, then rip. You’ll just have to buy one :frowning: . I lost the only hook I brought in Poland once and I was supes upset. My aunt took me to the store and I got a whole cute set of hooks cus they didnt sell individual ones. So that was a win

1 Like

I swear the floor just eats tapestry needles, i dont know where they go, i keep buying them and they just disappear lmao

3 Likes

The floor, the couch, the chair, the bed, it never seems to end. I also think that my dog runs off with them.

2 Likes

Oh my…

1 Like

Alr ty

1 Like

So true I just got 10 and now I have 2 lol :’)

2 Likes

Oh no-

1 Like

Well you will find it if u get a replacement :rofl:

So true lol I’m going to the craft store sometime this week and probs get some more yarn and a set of hooks. I also took it to camp. I think I lost it there lol

1 Like

May the odds be ever in your favour

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like