What do you prefer?

How do you like to use your yarn? Center pull or side pull? There is only one right answer! :joy:

18 Likes

Center pull because side pull makes the yarn roll everywhere. Then I will roll it into a cake with my yarn ball winder.

9 Likes

Yeah I like center pull way better :joy:

9 Likes

Definitely pulling it trough the center​:rofl: its a lot easier for me​:sparkles:

9 Likes

Yes I like it better too!

8 Likes

Center pull for sure, and every once in a while I’ll do side pull, but I lose my patience with side pull

7 Likes

Unless you get like a ball or stick to put it on center!

8 Likes

Definitely center! Honestly why do they even make the side an option lol

8 Likes

I have no clue! It honestly just frustrates me, most of my yarn doesn’t center pull, and it makes me want to cry :joy:

8 Likes

man I hate that! when I was still kinda inexperienced, I would mess up and get yarn that wasnt center pulled all the time and that was so frustrating.

8 Likes

Yeah, I just buy whatever yarn I like at the time and have to deal with side pull all the time!

7 Likes

Center pull

10 Likes

I’m odd one out, I prefer to cake mine and outside pull… No matter what I do center pull always gives me a tangled mess at the end

9 Likes

Definitely centre pull, otherwise I spend too much time chasing my ball of yarn around! :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Caked yarn with a side pull isnt too bad in a yarn bowl :blush:

7 Likes

I usually set it at my feet, no bowl :woman_shrugging:t3:
Sometimes I’ll place beside my legs, as long as it’s below my work it stays where I put it

7 Likes

Oh! If I do that I always have to chase my yarn :joy:

7 Likes

Love how even these things are different for each person… :blush:

7 Likes

Center pull for life :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

6 Likes

I’ve always tried to do center pull but it ALWAYS ends up tangled some way or another… so I’ve found the outside pull sometimes works much better for me :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes