What do you think.? Please be kind 🤗

Hello everyone :hugs: I pray you have all been well.?

This isn’t the testercall YET… :hugs::bouquet:

As well all know Mother’s day is coming up (very hard for me as I lost my grandmother many years ago on mother’s day back then it was the 13th) anywhoooo

Some leading up to the final design-

I designed this pattern about 2 years ago and then pushed it one side picked it back up last year and finished it, I did get some advice from @craftmeansart to add green at the bottom and I came up with adding a sepal so I’m truly grateful to this incredible designer. Thank you so much @craftmeansart

A big thank you to
@caitydev on Instagram,
@HotofftheHookbyCatie , @gwenniezcrochet on Instagram,
@HuggleNHooks ,
@CableandCanvas ,
@CrochetCrochey and probably a few more for all the support and encouragement over the past few years in building my crochet career it means more than I can ever show :hugs:

So I’m just here letting you all know I’m hoping to have a testercall sooooon and was wondering what you all thought about the name I was thinking-

A- May Mother’s Day Flower
Or
B- Mother’s Day Flower

This is in my option a complex pattern with many different stitches and is no sew whoop-whoop :tada:

50 Likes

I like B Mother‘s Day Flower :blush:

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I‘m looking forward to the testercall soon :see_no_evil::blush:

8 Likes

Thank you so much :crossed_fingers:t2: I’m working up a few more and finding the right placement for each part but almost there :hugs:

8 Likes

Beautiful roses!!!:smiley:

7 Likes

Also I like b

6 Likes

First, I’m sorry to hear about your grandma :heart: I lost my mom, then great grandma, then my grandma so Mother’s Day is really difficult.

Luckily I have adopted moms there for me and I would love to make these beautiful flowers for them!! So pretty and a really great gift!

7 Likes

Beautiful rose. I like mothers day flower best because its more inclusive. Not all countries celebrate mothers day in may :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Very beautiful. Sorry for the loss of your grandmother, I lost mine a few years ago and I still miss her very much

7 Likes

That is lovely :heart:. I hope your testing call is very successful

6 Likes

Aww Cuteness GIF

6 Likes

These ade so cutee x

6 Likes

Thank you so much :hugs:

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear, it’s definitely tough. I’m so glad you have adobted mom’s they are awesome :hugs:

Thank you so much I really hope I can get these out in time :hugs:

6 Likes

Oh yes that’s true thank you so much I didn’t even think of that :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you :hugs: aww I’m so sorry

5 Likes

Thank you so much :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you my hun :hugs:

5 Likes

I’m so sorry about the loss of your grandma :heart: :dove: I would love to make these beautiful flowers and would be happy to test them for you if needed!! Also I like B :blush: Have a great rest of your day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

B but I wanted to say how pretty your flower is

6 Likes

SO CUTEEE
i like B mothers day flower

5 Likes