What do you watch or listen to while working?

Hey gang!! I really like to watch and listen to stuff while working. Lately, I have been watching Law and Order SVU on hulu, or occasionally That Chapter and dreading on YouTube. Needless to say, I enjoy crime shows or true crime. I also enjoy shows that you can listen to more so than watch. What do you all watch or listen to? Do you have any recommendations?

11 Likes

I just sit and watch YouTube most of the time. Or I watch movies on Disney+ my current favorite is the Game plan with the rock
Edit: yesterday I crocheted while watching Shrek the musical on Netflix with my brother

7 Likes

I’m watching Friends, again :rofl: otherwise, I like watching anime like Naruto and so on (my hero academia is really fun btw), but I also like SF stuff like umbrella academy which is really cool if you wanna try, I’m waiting so hard for the new season :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I like to watch shows like New Girl or Modern Family. Can really recommend!!

9 Likes

I usually watch some anime or YouTube videos about/people playing games, though recently got some audiobooks and those are nice as well

7 Likes

I usually play my Dwell Bible app or turn on Youtube and listen to Transformation Nation, Change Church, Embassy City, TD Jakes, Elevation, and Grace for Purpose.
Interesting, I’m white and I listen to mostly african american preachers.
I don’t watch TV, so don’t have a clue there,

4 Likes

I literally just bing and bing The Chosen - when I finish it I start over again and over again and so on lol :joy: although I might listen to a podcast once in a while :wink:

6 Likes

I like to watching riverdale, Never have I ever, and Bridgerton. I also like to watch shows on Disney plus and HBO max

5 Likes

I love The Chosen. I’ve never seen anything like it.

5 Likes

I watch YouTube docs or podcasts on Spotify (as well as audiobooks). If you like dark humour and gory details, last podcast on the left on Spotify is good. But only after episode 80 or so.

Here are some of my fav true crime channels:

MrBallen
Explore With Us
Twisted Minds
Serial Killers Documentaries
Morbid Curiosity
Ask A Mortician

If you like dnd, I also watch critical role

5 Likes

Yes isn’t it amazing?! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

My Jerry has control of the remote. Youtube and Roku channel mostly. A lot of what has been listed is pretty regular for us also. Movies with a crime or mystery theme. Dry Bar Comedy. Old westerns, old tv shows, live poker shows, and Vice Grip Garage channel on youtube. Elevation and Chosen are awesome. Roku has Hot Bench for the quick shows. We just finished watching the series Revenge which we enjoyed. The Voice clips on youtube are great.

4 Likes

Oh, dry bar comedy is a hoot too!

4 Likes

I listen/watch dubbed anime :black_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

I’ve been watching rock climbing a lot and also agents of shield!! I listen to books a lot recently I’ve been listening to the camper and criminals mystery series!!! It’s so good 10/10 would recommend!

4 Likes

I bought all the Harry Potter movies and the Little House on the Prairie series, Merlin and the original Star Wars trilogy, some movies I never tire of is “You’ve Got Mail and Pride and Prejudice (the 2006 version with Keira Knightly and Matthew MacFadyen, such eye candy!). I got rid of cable (so expensive) and got Roku for my TV and added Disney+ and Netflix so I have lots of favorites to stream and knit or spin. Tho I have to admit The Mandalorian on Disney+ is my favorite.

5 Likes

I tend to watch anime. I’m studying Japanese, and crocheting while I watch pretty much forces me to listen to the words rather than just reading the English subtitles, because I have to look away from the screen often. It works out because I get to enjoy two hobbies at once and improve my Japanese as a bonus haha
Recently I also binged a bunch of videos by jcs criminal psychology on youtube!

4 Likes

I love Little House on the Prairie!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I generally listen to Jeopardy or a book on tape—it’s a good way to learn trivia while I whip up a project! :sweat_smile::yarn:

4 Likes