What have you made lately? 🎃

Hope everyone’s well and safe! I was asked to crochet a Jason Voorhees head from Friday the 13th, and I think it came out well, considering I didn’t follow a pattern lol. I had meant to keep track of the pattern I was creating, but I had gotten into the zone and before I knew it I was done, :rofl:

I placed it next to my crochet hook holder (just a Halloween themed cup I got that look so cute with my hooks in, but what doesn’t look cute with crochet hooks in lol) I’m curious what everyone else has made for Halloween or spooky things in general if you don’t celebrate it :blush:

9 Likes

I don’t celebrate it so no spooky stuff made here. Just cute squishy Amigurumi and designing. My son would love that Jason mask though.

5 Likes

Ooo what type of amigurumi’s do you find easier to make? I’m interested in making more amigurumi’s, but all I know how to make are cute tiny bees/jellyfish since I find it relatively easy :smile:

3 Likes

less detailed for sure like animals but some have more parts to sew on. I just started a momma otter yesterday to have a break from designing and it’s super cute. Pocket Amigurumi are always quick easy makes…

4 Likes

No spooky stuff here but did make this cutie.

Candy Corn Cutie Crochet

I can’t seem to copy the pattern link since the update.

5 Likes

Oh no!
@Ribblr is there a glitch with the share buttons? I went to her makes and couldn’t copy the link for her make it the pattern using the share button either…

4 Likes

This is great @ArtsAndNaps ! Bummer on getting into the groove and forgetting to write it down (been there though, I get it)…
I don’t have anything to contribute this year, I’m barely staying afloat haha and between a couple tests and redoing my own designs I’m not making anything else…

5 Likes

Which device are you using please and are you on a browser or the app?

5 Likes

I’m using the app on a Samsung S20FE, not sure what @anoswaldoddity is using

4 Likes

I’m using an iPhone.

4 Likes

Just a few of the Halloween themed things I have made this year:

5 Likes

We’ve located the issue and the tech team are working to fix this. It’s seems to be an issue with the makes page only. @anoswaldoddity @OBabyNMore will keep you posted!

5 Likes

Adorable!!

3 Likes

Aw, thank you! I’ll post a journal featuring them and a few others soon.

5 Likes

Thanks Ribblr!

6 Likes

Thanks @Ribblr!

4 Likes

Ooo that’s good to know thanks! :smile: Good luck with your momma otter :relaxed:

3 Likes

It sounds cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That’s understandable, also glad to know I’m not alone in getting in the groove :rofl:

3 Likes

First off, the amigurumi’s look adorable!!! I love them so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: second, I love the candy corn backing and flooring! Did you just use patterned paper or something else :smile: the photos look so well done too :two_hearts:

4 Likes