What have you recently finished?

I’ve recently created a bunch of these tops in various colours and sizes! (I’ll be posting a pattern soon!!!), I’ve also created this sunflower bag that I have for sale on my Etsy! Otherwise have been procrastinating on a blanket, a couple little creatures, a top, a jumper and a shrug! I’ve been working crazy hours atm and now have a week of so I’m super excited to get back to all these projects!

5 Likes

Awesome :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Looking forward to seeing them :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s great! I love how sturdy it is, however, it’s not quite as soft as some cotton brands (which is why I have those cute little heart nursing bra liners in the photo - they work great for extra softness even for people who aren’t breastfeeding!) I’ve been using sugar n cream for years though so it’s definitely my go-to!

5 Likes

I think I’ll try one with the HL cotton next. :smiley:

2 Likes

wait urgent care actually took care of your back and made it better??
where do you live? I’m coming over! i will also bring yarn as payment xD

5 Likes

@CrochetAddictHere
Yes, they did! It happens every so often. I usually get a Toradol and muscle relaxer shots.
This urgent care just gave me a Toradol injection and muscle relaxer pills.
I wish they had given me the shot instead of the pills. It knocks it right out. I’m still hurting and have to move carefully though.

5 Likes

omg that’s so cool
in romania they didn’t even do anything :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What kind of health care is that? Tell me more.

3 Likes

it’s not :joy:
i went somewhere privately and the woman there just gave me some pills (meloxican it’s called here) which helped a tiny bit but now it’s worse :slight_smile:
i can’t even go anywhere cuz it’s way too expensive and I’m also full of radiation from so many RMNs and CTs
hey at least i fainted there and we didn’t pay the check because i scared her :woman_shrugging:t2: :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Meloxicam am works good for arthritis, but not muscle spasms.

4 Likes

at least it helped with something :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

No, stay in Europe :joy:
That was most likely a lucky fluke :joy:
I’d rather go to a backwater hospital in Hungary, than the one in town here :joy:

3 Likes

Oh man, that sucks.
That’s really rotten.
Hope you get some help soon!

4 Likes

Finished another patterntest, this one for @SolanaCreations :two_hearts:

7 Likes