What inspired your username?

Hey beans! I was wondering what made you decide to choose your username or what inspired your username? I picked Combre bc Maple and Maddie (she will be dearly missed) started calling me that idk, but before it was “Pickle42” and I decided pickle bc I looked around the room and thought of a toy I named pickle? And I went with that! So what inspired your username? :pensive::pinched_fingers:

30 Likes

mine is inspired by my fursona (i have fursuit head of him as well) :>

12 Likes

Very nice!

10 Likes

i saw someone on YouTube was like The Confederation of Cheese and i thought it was hysterical. so now im just a loaf of bread

12 Likes

So when I was in grade 5, me and my best friend would always laugh for no reason and just have a great time together. We found out the meaning of my name was ‘sweet’ and since I turned super red when I laughed, she called me sweet tomato lol. (She’s war pepper; idk where the pepper part came from…). But yeah the nicknames still stuck around after several years

15 Likes

Hehe that’s amazing Fr!

9 Likes

lol that’s so funny!

11 Likes

Idk I honestly js created a random user, it just came to me and I’ve used this for most all sites I’m on

12 Likes

Hehe! :smiley::pinched_fingers:

10 Likes

same, im a loaf of bread everywhere

11 Likes

Yeah same for me, I’m literally Pickle and if I was smth before that then I changed it! Other than animal jam!

9 Likes

even my animal crossing island has my name as BreadLoaf lol

11 Likes

For me it was my therianthropy lolll

10 Likes

lol :sweat_smile::pinched_fingers:

10 Likes

lol hehe :rofl:

12 Likes

i liked the word titan and wanted simething to match with it so i went @FireStar

11 Likes

i like trees

17 Likes

I’ve played the cello for 6 years and done crafts for… Ever lol

12 Likes

I was obsessed with apples and the funny way the word looked and 724 bc idek.

10 Likes

Omg I love that question and the replies. It’s super interesting !
On my side, it’s a sort of ´slogan ´ of the fandom of NCT (NCTzens) one of my fav artists, all genres combined and it’s inspired by the intro of one of the units’ album (to put it simple the group is named NCT but it has like 8 units : NCT 127, WayV, NCT DREAM, NCT WISH, NCT U, DOJAEJUNG, NCT 2018) so I decided to use it as my username.

Btw you might know one of their songs because it went pretty viral, it’s love talk (the English version).

10 Likes