What is a crochet project you cant get enough of?

I feel like we have all had that one pattern that we got absolutely obsessed with and can’t get enough of. Personally, mine is a random turtle pattern I found on YouTube that I did at least a dozen times bc there are so many ways you can change the shell into something different.

10 Likes

I would say a cuddle fish squishy pattern that i made. Still need to write it

8 Likes

OMG, that sounds so cute!

5 Likes

Leggy frogs :frog:
__________​:leg::leg:

7 Likes

This is hard for me ahha. I make so many patterns but ive never made any of those patterns many times!

7 Likes

Oooo! I was obssesed with the whale shark pattern on youtube by @laylaycrochet, I definitely reccommend her pattern. I made a bunch of whale shark keychains and they were my best seller at my market.

8 Likes

i had made 7-8 of @sagencrochet’s no-sew mushrooms in different colors! i love em :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

One that I’ve made loads of is this baby dragon from complicated knots on youtube.
It’s the most requested by family and friends.

2 Likes

ANY TYPE OF TURTLE :turtle:

2 Likes

no like seriously its an obsession by now
and ive sold like 3 or 4 and gave a few for b-days
(don’t mind the fact that im in my swimming suit)

2 Likes

IMG_20230919_222309
omg same tho lol. i made abt 4-5 other ones but i gave them away

3 Likes

YASSSS turtle buddies 4 life

1 Like

omg yes!

1 Like

i bought 2 of the patterns and so i make them all the time hehe

1 Like

I have already made 9 different frog patterns + a bunny with a frog hat.
But my favourite are the leggy frogs. I have made lots of them for my family and friends. And for myself, of course. :frog: :heart:

It’s funny, because I don’t like frogs. Or rather, I didn’t like it. But now… crochet frogs are so cute, I’m totally obsessed with them.
My fiancé doesn’t ask what I crochet, he just asks “which frog did you make again”? :tipping_hand_woman:

2 Likes