What is a project that you quickly stopped working on

Mine was a temperature blanket that I lasted 5 days on and then I quit :sweat_smile: to be fair it was all in single crochets and I didn’t have a pattern so I didn’t know how it would turn out size wise :joy:

9 Likes

Sounds BERY boring. I would have given up also.

5 Likes

It was awful :joy:

5 Likes

I also took a break from temperature blanket (but mostly due to lack of time) but also I can’t stand making things a lot in a row (like same thing) so my axolotls were without gills for I think 2 months oopsss

But haven’t quit anything completely yet, just long breaks

Also got a hugeeee amigurumi kitsune/fox that has been on break for a whileeee, only need to make 7 more tails but yeahh again the thing with making same exact thing is frustrating

6 Likes

Oh yeah! I saw that!

5 Likes

I make a mood blanket for this year with 210 stitches per row in single crochet and probably working once a week on it​:rofl: but I loove how it looks and hope I still can find a bit of motivation every once in a while! :joy:

7 Likes

Mine is a granny square quilt. I haven’t stopped working on it altogether, but I do pause from time to time in order to work on other projects. I don’t mind the repetition, but I will find myself putting it down to make something ‘faster’ for that sense of completion. :scissors:

6 Likes

Apache Tears…
I bore super easy.

5 Likes

patchwork cardigan. I’ve noticed I only like making small things :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@Hookerjenn
I do that too!

4 Likes

Tried to make a shirt twice not my thing

4 Likes