What is everyones favorite make?

What has been the favorite thing you made so far? Doesn’t have to be the most impressive or newest, just your favorite! I’ll go first, mine is this strawberry triceratops. I usually gift all my makes but this is the first one I kept for myself :slight_smile:

20 Likes

That’s adorable!!!

I’ll have to think about my favorite (it often changes each time I make something new haha)

7 Likes

I feel that! I’m sure I’ll have a new favorite soon haha

6 Likes

I think I decided that it is my second pair of socks (finished July 2019)… Not that I love the colorway (hate pink​:woman_shrugging:t3: and that they aren’t perfect matches bugs me) but that I had been wanting to make socks for several years before I made my first vanilla socks and found things that I wanted to do to improve them… So I found a pattern that was still relatively easy, but had a nod to Harry Potter and that I could customize…
So here are my customized Hermione’s Everyday Socks

9 Likes

Love it!!

6 Likes

Thanks!

6 Likes

Aww cute!!!

So far my fave make is a unicorn I made

10 Likes

So cute!! I haven’t used plush yarn yet but I plan to soon, it always looks so cute!!

6 Likes

I LOVE making jellyfish!
This picture only shows 7, but so far I have made about 16!

8 Likes

So cute!! I love these, I might have to make some of my own :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@sarahmakinthangs it’s soft but it does shed when cutting . This was the sweet snuggles lite.

6 Likes

Your triceratops is so cute!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

My favorite make was a dragon by Crafty Intentions that I made a custom order! It was 36 in long and took me a few weeks to crochet all the pieces and see together.

By the time I was finished, I didn’t want to send it away! I hope it’s being well loved at its new home :blue_heart:

8 Likes

Soooooo cute and your stitches are sooooo neat

6 Likes

4 Likes

that is THE cutest thing ever!! do you have a pattern you could share? :smirk:

4 Likes

my favourite make atm is this lil dude :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is awesome!!

3 Likes

So cute!!

4 Likes

I used a free triceratops pattern from thenicolechase.com and I made the strawberries myself but I’m sure there is a free pattern out there somewhere :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thankyou!!! ill 100% have to make this

3 Likes