What is your best selling item at craft markets and your best selling item online?

I was just wondering what your best selling items are at markets and online. I don’t sell online yet but I had a market today and these are my best selling items in order of how fast they sold:

Chickens: sold seven for $10
Pickles: sold two for $5 (I sold the other ones recently and didn’t have time to re-stock)
Popping mushies: Sold six for $5
Cloud: I only had one for $10 (It was huge, I only had time for one)

None of my other stuff sold out which was shocking because I totally thought that the scrunchies would, but they didn’t. I had 43 when I came and didn’t even sell half. I guess maybe 43 was a bit much…

Anyway make sure to keep market best sellers and online best sellers separate and please give prices!

(: Estella

21 Likes

Thanks, I’m hoping to have a market soon so I’ll make chickens! Lol

7 Likes

Nicee!! My best sellers at markets are ducks and chicks for $15 (pattern is in my shop), triceratops for $10 (pattern by club crochet), octopi for $10 (pattern by all from jade), opossums for $12 (pattern by rumble crochet), and chickens for $15 (pattern is also in my shop). And all the patterns I mentioned are free!! I have never sold online, but I hope to try it in the future!! I hope this helps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Oooooooooh I love free patterns!

5 Likes

keychains for sure!

2 Likes

my best are my turtles (both small and large) , chickens, and opossums!

3 Likes

I’ve been meaning to try turtles and opossums for a little while (especially turtles) but I haven’t. What pattern do you use?
Also I had several keychains yesterday and only sold one sun and one sunflower (both my patterns that I am working on but it’ll take a while)

3 Likes

my own pattern actually! theyre both free in my shop <3

2 Likes

Oh! I’ll check them out!

1 Like

My mini bees usually sell out fast

1 Like

I actually made mini bees but I didn’t finish their wings so I didn’t put them for sale but I will next time.

2 Likes

Ya u should they sell well!

2 Likes