What is your dream item that you want to create? Or have you already created it?

I dunno what mine is maybe a huge bean bag crochet item To keep for myself and sit and crochet in… I honeslty don’t know.

10 Likes

I do have a dream item. Not gonna say what it is though. :wink: Hoping I can get it done this year.

9 Likes

You Can Do It Cat GIF by Abitan

7 Likes

My dream is to make hat from the entangled Fae :sparkles:
But I don’t think it ever happen

7 Likes

I want to make harry styles inspired cardigan but I’ve never done clothing

Hoping to do it this year

7 Likes

ever since i began crocheting i wanted to make a blanket. it’s what made me want to crochet. and i’m almost done with it! i’m so excited. i’ve made those blankets where you make loops with your hands before but this is actually crocheted. i’m so excited to finish it!

6 Likes

I would like to make a dress or sweater. I have a few patterns already just not so confident it being able to get the gauge right for the correct size.

6 Likes

honestly, a bean bag chair or a cardigan, i’d love to make a crochet dress but i’d look horrible in it :sob:

5 Likes

My dream item to crochet is a pancake blanket, but it will be very pricey in terms of supplies and the pattern, but fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

What is a pancake blanket

4 Likes

She is an amazing creator! Go for it

5 Likes

A blanket sweater, a cardigan, or a sweater.

5 Likes

My last dream/goal item was a Harry Potter graphgan I made for my oldest. My current dream/goal is a cardigan/sweater that’s actually flattering to my body type. I’ve made two that I loved patterns for, and ended up taking them apart because they weren’t suited to my body type. So I’m on the hunt!

5 Likes

Seems sweaters are the main dream for people :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Its a circular blanket that looks like a pancake with fruit on it

6 Likes

Oh that’s different.
I look forward to seeing you make it at some point

3 Likes

@Katcrochets15 it’s cold. Ask me in three months and it will be a tank top :joy:

4 Likes

lol very true, I also want to make a bikini top.
I am going to Florida in March it would be fun to wear it there

4 Likes

Good for you! I’m not that brave yet

2 Likes