What is your favorite project ever?

I love making amigurumi, blankets, and clothing, so it’s hard to choose!

My favorite thing I’ve made so far has to be my watermelon turtle. I had fun designing and making it!

How about you all?? Tell me your favorite makes!

12 Likes

I love double knitting and I love how this blanket turned out. :blush:

10 Likes

WOW!! That is incredible!!

5 Likes

its really cool @Lakeviewknitter

6 Likes

Thank you @TheYarnArts @anon43112239!! :grinning: It took almost 2 months for me to knit it.

6 Likes

That is amazing @Lakeviewknitter !!! How do you double knit, like you don’t make one side and then the other and then sew them together do you? I’ve never done it before so please forgive me if I’m totally wrong :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

My favorite thing I’ve made is this frog. I just

finished him yesterday!

8 Likes

Awww that frog is so adorable!!

7 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

You knit both sides at once. You have one strand of each colour and have charts with squares that use two colours. If the square was blue, I knit one stitch with the blue yarn, then purled the next stitch with the white yarn, which when viewed from the other side, is a white knit stitch. You also need to bring both colours to the back or front, otherwise you get a little strand of the wrong colour across your stitch. It’s much easier to do than explain. :roll_eyes: Basically you work “paired” stitches, one being the side you’re currently working on and the second stitch makes the opposite side in the other colour.

6 Likes

Ohhh I think I know what you’re saying! That’s so cool!! :open_mouth:

6 Likes

I love making bucket hats, but right now my favorite thing I’ve made is my froggy ice creams!

I want to make 50 and keep them all. :star_struck:

8 Likes

Omg those are soooo cute!!

7 Likes

They look so delicious!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

This is definitely my favorite project by far and I just finished it like 10 minutes ago and need a reason to share it :laughing: (not sure if it’s just me but the image looks super stretched)

9 Likes

Wow!! That’s amazing and so cute!

7 Likes

This is amaziiiing!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I like making amigrumi. Specially making cartoon characters.
Now, I’m making a minion girl!

7 Likes

Minions are so cute!

6 Likes

This is adorable!! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes