What Is Your Favourite Cartoon Show? (Another Random Post)

Ello. What is your favourite cartoon show? I really like we bare bears it has such a calming aesthetic and the plots are so creative like the episode Burrito is soo deep but hilarious at the same time and the music used as well is so warm and aesthetic.

Anyways what are your favourite cartoons?
Happy crocheting :blush:.

The bears are happy too. Heh heh heh heh.

16 Likes

Ok, I’m going to date myself.
My favorite cartoons are the original Tom and Jerry, the original Bugs Bunny, (( ok, all the originals) Woody Woodpecker, and a couple others I can’t remember the name of.

11 Likes

I really just love Avatar The Last Airbender. Every time i watch it, love the aesthetic, love the plot, and just feels so wholesome (even when it gets a bit dark).

Im also a Bobs Burgers fan. Man, that family is weird but i can (strangely) relate

9 Likes

Also Sponge Bob!!!

9 Likes

I really like Cartoon Network, especially the Amazing World of Gumball. I used to watch it all the time with my old best friend

7 Likes

Mine is Adventure Time! I’ve watched the whole series at least 3 times over with my partner & we never grow tired of it :yum:

10 Likes

I think my current favorite is The Owl House. I also like Steven Universe.

10 Likes

Oh I haven’t heard of the Owl House

8 Likes

Me too. Same, except for spongebob. But, the old Disneys were great too.

8 Likes

I LOVE gravity falls! It is so nostalgic and very fun to rewatch! I love the story! It’s a very sweet show.

9 Likes

The circle of lifeeeeee.

6 Likes

I don’t think I ever watched it started when I was very young so maybe that’s why

7 Likes

I like anime!

Currently spy x family is a fav.

7 Likes

Any of you ever watch the Jetsons? The phone was spot one. I’m still waiting for the Robot maid. Although I guess I could get a Roomba … (if they worked.)

7 Likes

I think I’ve seen an episode or two of the Jetsons! Just like the Flintstones except not back in time but in the future, right?

6 Likes

yes. And the flintstones were great too. :wink:

6 Likes

i love we bare bears i have their plushies :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yess who is your favourite bear

6 Likes

i like grizz what about u!!

7 Likes

Yes! That’s one I couldn’t remember. but so accurate on the stuff they came up with!
Do you remember Frazier Thomas on Sunday Afternoons? @HookedByMarilyn

6 Likes