What Is Your Favourite Cartoon Show? (Another Random Post)

Loony tunes are elite

6 Likes

The original looney tunes is EPIC!

6 Likes

Ikr ,have you seen the new space jam movie they made them animated I think that should be illegal.

6 Likes

It seems cool. I want to watch it. Seen the original on the tv one night before the new one came out

5 Likes

Itā€™s pretty good itā€™s just so weird cause I am so used to loony tunes cartoon lol.

4 Likes

i love gravity falls sm!

5 Likes

So as a kid I loved the old school Looney Tunes, Scooby Doo, etcā€¦ But loved Winnie the Pooh (the New Adventures came out when I was a toddler)ā€¦ Then I got to fall in love with Fosterā€™s Home for Imaginary Friends and Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy when I watched them with my little brotherā€¦ And I shared all of these with my son, plus found Ruby Gloom and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (I was afraid of this one originally because of the 80/90s? version, but the new one was so good and weā€™re still mad there are no new seasons hehe)ā€¦
Hated Barney (especially thanks to my sister)ā€¦

5 Likes

Oh Iā€™ve seen the original my little ponies itā€™s a bit concerning. Lol

5 Likes

Rightā€½ Needless to say the newer one is super cute, his dad and I both love it (son does too, but you knowā€¦)

5 Likes

Iā€™m not gonna lie, I was legit scared of my little ponies when I was little. There was this 2 parter that was like really dark (to a 5 or 6 year old) and that was the first and last episode I ever watched of that. Also, this one I feel bad! I tried watching Hello Kitty once when I was little but in the first 5 minutes something that seemed creepy or something scared me so I turned off the TV and never have watched it since.

5 Likes

The newer one or the original? (Although I could see a couple episodes of the newer series being a little dark for some, our family is just a little weird and like the dark- hence Ruby Gloom)

Never had any desire to check out Hello Kitty :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure it was the original, I was super little so I think I was scared easily :woman_shrugging:t3: It was a 2 parter

5 Likes

So comically, I didnā€™t remember the original very well, just that I didnā€™t care for it as a kid (Iā€™m old enough that it was first airing while I was a child)ā€¦ Then my son found Friendship is Magic on Netflix and I was apprehensive about watching it, but after just a couple episodes realized it was better than what I thoughtā€¦ After he had gotten caught up (before the show was discontinued) we found the original (I think on Netflix), so he thought heā€™d watch itā€¦ We both were so horrified at how terrible it was, especially compared to the newer one, that we didnā€™t make it past 1 episode (if he even finished it)ā€¦
BUT I do think there were some episodes in the newer that I could see being scary for a 5/6yr old in the newer versionā€¦ My son was probably 6 or 7 when we started watching, and like I said we have a twisted outlook and like darker thingsā€¦ (Discordā€™s introduction and Nightmare Moonā€™s introduction come to mind, both of which were a 2-part episode)

5 Likes

When did the new one come out? It was on Netflix when we watched it so I donā€™t honestly know, it couldā€™ve been the newer one.

5 Likes

It came out in 2010, and lasted 9 years

5 Likes

My fav cartoon would be the owl house. It is so good.

6 Likes

It mustā€™ve been the newer one then! Whatever was on Netflix :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

My favorite TV shows are: Miraculous Ladybug, Clone Wars, and The Chosen.

6 Likes

I love the Chosen!

6 Likes

Awesome! Have you had the chance to watch their other channel TheChosenIsNotGood?
Dallas made it, it is a comedy channel to promote The Chosen.

6 Likes