What Is Your Favourite Cartoon Show? (Another Random Post)

Loony tunes are elite

5 Likes

The original looney tunes is EPIC!

5 Likes

Ikr ,have you seen the new space jam movie they made them animated I think that should be illegal.

5 Likes

It seems cool. I want to watch it. Seen the original on the tv one night before the new one came out

4 Likes

It’s pretty good it’s just so weird cause I am so used to loony tunes cartoon lol.

3 Likes

i love gravity falls sm!

4 Likes

So as a kid I loved the old school Looney Tunes, Scooby Doo, etc… But loved Winnie the Pooh (the New Adventures came out when I was a toddler)… Then I got to fall in love with Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends and Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy when I watched them with my little brother… And I shared all of these with my son, plus found Ruby Gloom and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (I was afraid of this one originally because of the 80/90s? version, but the new one was so good and we’re still mad there are no new seasons hehe)…
Hated Barney (especially thanks to my sister)…

4 Likes

Oh I’ve seen the original my little ponies it’s a bit concerning. Lol

4 Likes

Right‽ Needless to say the newer one is super cute, his dad and I both love it (son does too, but you know…)

4 Likes

I’m not gonna lie, I was legit scared of my little ponies when I was little. There was this 2 parter that was like really dark (to a 5 or 6 year old) and that was the first and last episode I ever watched of that. Also, this one I feel bad! I tried watching Hello Kitty once when I was little but in the first 5 minutes something that seemed creepy or something scared me so I turned off the TV and never have watched it since.

4 Likes

The newer one or the original? (Although I could see a couple episodes of the newer series being a little dark for some, our family is just a little weird and like the dark- hence Ruby Gloom)

Never had any desire to check out Hello Kitty :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was the original, I was super little so I think I was scared easily :woman_shrugging:t3: It was a 2 parter

4 Likes

So comically, I didn’t remember the original very well, just that I didn’t care for it as a kid (I’m old enough that it was first airing while I was a child)… Then my son found Friendship is Magic on Netflix and I was apprehensive about watching it, but after just a couple episodes realized it was better than what I thought… After he had gotten caught up (before the show was discontinued) we found the original (I think on Netflix), so he thought he’d watch it… We both were so horrified at how terrible it was, especially compared to the newer one, that we didn’t make it past 1 episode (if he even finished it)…
BUT I do think there were some episodes in the newer that I could see being scary for a 5/6yr old in the newer version… My son was probably 6 or 7 when we started watching, and like I said we have a twisted outlook and like darker things… (Discord’s introduction and Nightmare Moon’s introduction come to mind, both of which were a 2-part episode)

4 Likes

When did the new one come out? It was on Netflix when we watched it so I don’t honestly know, it could’ve been the newer one.

4 Likes

It came out in 2010, and lasted 9 years

3 Likes

My fav cartoon would be the owl house. It is so good.

4 Likes

It must’ve been the newer one then! Whatever was on Netflix :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

My favorite TV shows are: Miraculous Ladybug, Clone Wars, and The Chosen.

4 Likes

I love the Chosen!

4 Likes

Awesome! Have you had the chance to watch their other channel TheChosenIsNotGood?
Dallas made it, it is a comedy channel to promote The Chosen.

4 Likes