What Is Your Favourite Cartoon Show? (Another Random Post)

Yes I have! I find it quite comical :rofl:

6 Likes

Really? Is it on AppleTV? I want to see The ChosenIsNotGood!! I love that series. So many emotions for me.

6 Likes

I was going to say the same thing!

6 Likes

Scobby doo, Popeye, the powerpuff girls, Ed ed and Eddy, teen titans, Tom and Jerry, Courage the cowardly dog, Johnny Bravo, Ben 10, Looney tunes show, The road runner, Winx club, Dragon tales, Dexter laboratory,Samurai Jack, Pucca, Yogi bear,The Flintstones, Jetsons* Iā€™m sorry I had to mentioned alot of these. I miss the old cartoons. Watching them on TV is another story. Who can relate??? :smile:

9 Likes

Same I do miss the old cartoons they just have that vibe if you know what I mean

7 Likes

Itā€™s on YouTube! Thechosenisnotgood.com is the website too :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you!!

6 Likes

My favorite show is invader zim its super funny and never fails to make me laugh

7 Likes

Hi! (Sorry for the late reply), The Chosen is free on YouTube! As is TheChosenIsNotGood.
The link @NoKittenAroundStudio gave is perfect, and will get you to both YouTube channels :grin:
Also, if you download their app, you can watch the first two seasons for free: ā€ŽThe Chosen: Stream the Series on the AppĀ Store

6 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

This is just my opinion, but I think the app is the simplest and most easiest way of streaming the series! (To those who havenā€™t seen it/have seen it but watched it somewhere else/who want to see it/etc.)

6 Likes

Yeah I have heard good things about the app. My family usually watches it on our Roku though.

6 Likes

We cast to our Roku TV when we watch it :grin:

6 Likes

Nice!

6 Likes