What is your proudest crochet moment?

I was told not to bother testing these because ā€œwhen would you ever wear themā€ but look at this?? I rocked these pants and they look amazing!!

12 Likes

Holy crap guys i loved seeing these its absofrickinglutely awesome. I cant wait to go over these in more detail when im on my laptop! Ill have to show you guys my tshirt when i can! I think i have one sitting on ravelry on somewhere similar. Otherwise ill take a new one :laughing:

7 Likes

Love the helmets. My late husband was Norwegian.

5 Likes

@anon51435716 so was it determination or stubbornness that helped you finish it? :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™m a begginer but I really like this set

12 Likes

It looks amazing and I love the colors :heart:

6 Likes

One of my proudest was finishing this one:

Was my first big project, didnā€™t have good hook size though so it has gaps and such. Als I ran out of yarn like 3 times during this lol, but I love it (for sized comparison, that chair is regular human chair, like even on the big comfy side)

Though I also love the project Iā€™m working on currently, just figured out how to add weight to it without using those pellets :grin: and itā€™s same yarn as the fox but now good hook size and figured out how to work with it nicely

Just need to add some details and eyes

(Sorry this is like a huge post/message :sweat_smile:)

11 Likes

Ramble on all you want girl! I want to read it, and if they donā€™t they can just skip it.:wink:

@WolfKvB

4 Likes

These are too cute. The Haku is gonna be amazing when finished :green_heart:

5 Likes

So, before I go to reply to everyone, here is the shirt I was talking about!

Ignore the fact it is well loved. Iā€™ve worn it a lot at home, but this had been the first time Iā€™ve worn it out. Iā€™ve always worried itā€™s too loud or crazy. In fact, it was my first ever clothing project. Itā€™s what got me into loving clothing tbh. Iā€™m on the larger side so finding things that fit right has always been a PITA.

9 Likes

Thanksssss :purple_heart:

5 Likes

It looks amazing :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Birthday bags for my niece and nephew

10 Likes

Soā€¦ Much deserved praise! (Not that I expected otherwise) :blush:
Itā€™s great! Thanks for sharing

5 Likes

Those are super cuteā€¦ And I see a :birthday: for you as well soā€¦

5 Likes

Awesome bags and happy birthday :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::birthday:

4 Likes

I would say there is 2 things

first would be the Tea on the Green blanketā€¦ the purple/teal version ā€¦ biggest blanket done to date, fits a double bed

secondly is something a bit weirder but pretty cool if you like that kinda thing. My sister asked for a dollā€¦ A Human Centipede doll, inner armature of pipecleaners so it could be posed, 3 dolls stitched together, dried babywipes cut up for bandages, and a Dr Heiter so she could recreate the ā€œfeed herā€ scene ā€¦ yeah, weirder than most normal requests of socks and jumpers LOL

6 Likes

5 Likes