What’s your comfort object

What’s your comfort object?Here’s mine

I’ve had him since I was little

24 Likes

so I had this little skunk that I LOVED and her name is sprinkles , I’ll give you a picture tmrw. also my sister LOVEs her rn too and takes her everywhere, my mom said if I didn’t love her sm then she would have thrown Sprinkles away :sob:

7 Likes

my princess blanky from when i was a baby

11 Likes

I had one when I was a kid but I threw up in it and my mom threw it away- it was the one that you get at birth

5 Likes

aur naurrr do you have any other baby blankets?

5 Likes

i have a soft little pink blanky from when i was born, my grandma gave it to me. i still sleep with it every night lol

6 Likes

same my great grandma made my princess blanky

5 Likes

awww that’s so sweet of her

5 Likes

No- but I do have an afghan that my brother Rudley took

4 Likes

she is also the one who taught me how to chain :smiley: bc she knows how to crochet and knit and sew and sm other stuff

5 Likes

steal it back when he is asleep :hugs: thats what i would do

5 Likes

that’s so cool! mine gave me a bag she embroidered and used to carry her cross stitch suff in. she said she didn’t use it so i could have it for all my crochet stuff

5 Likes

thats saur fun yea my grammy she made a mushroom for my 12th birthday that she crocheted she trued to teach me to knit but…

4 Likes

Here’s Monkey ik ik very unique, anyways I got him when I was a baby! And fun fact my first birthday was themed around him

10 Likes

MAURNKEEEEEEEEEEE munkees are my favorite animal

7 Likes

my giraffe stuffie my dad gave my mother when I was born :>

6 Likes

I have this bear my grandma bought me when I was a newborn, he’s got some scars from being stitched back up :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Her name is dawn! She’s been through every slippy grippy sock vacay with me! She’s amazing :3

11 Likes

1 I have(had) the same bedsheets
2 SHES SO CUTREWE EEDNJDIEHNDNDJDJEHDBDNDHDHSHSHS

6 Likes

This very worn giraffe that my mom bought for me when i was a baby

10 Likes