mine is @myrakrastilova :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

@lenas.fluff.shop

12 Likes

You can find me as @isabelbyrose :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

@knottydottie

13 Likes

Mine is Lakeviewknitter1. I’ll be working through the list and follow everyone :blush:

11 Likes

I maybe almost tried to copy that to search for you… Glad I actually read it before selecting :rofl:

11 Likes

Just an FYI for everyone… If you put the @ before your Instagram handle, it makes it difficult to select and copy on a phone, causing difficulty to search for you on Instagram… (Also putting spaces causes a little difficulty as well)…
I’ll try to get back to this thread later and search for everyone that I couldn’t easily copy…

11 Likes

Yup! I found that a problem too.

8 Likes

Mine is ICrochetArt I did it again so my @ wasn’t there

9 Likes

sleepyfrogstitches

I’m trying to be more active on SM lol! Would love to make some new buddies there :heartbeat:

10 Likes

Mine is @ megocrochet :slight_smile: I follow back everyone

11 Likes

How exactly is your name spelled on IG? I see several with this name, and the first that pops up has no posts at all. I’ll help you reach your goal.

7 Likes

icrochetart all lowercase the profile pic is also a frog plush

10 Likes

Hi everyone! Mine is @summerbugcrafts :beetle: Same as my Ribblr username.

I love to crochet video game characters, cute fruits and animals. :video_game::strawberry::frog:

I can’t wait to follow you all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Just posted a giveaway!

10 Likes

Hi :wave:
Mine is @lydlovesloops i just uploaded my first free pattern to ribblr as well :two_hearts:

12 Likes

hi !! mine is minniepresents.crochet !! i hope to see some of you over on instagram, i’d love to have more reach in the crochet community ! it’s awesome to see so many replies, i’ll try to follow everyone ! :heart:

11 Likes

Mine is @alittleyarnobsessed <3

12 Likes