What’s your Dream Job?

You have really cute ones btw!

10 Likes

You have some adorable ones! I’m going to give five below on Sunday since they’re releasing new squishmallows!

9 Likes

Ooh! Have fun! I probably won’t go this time since I don’t have room for more! I hope you get the ones you want!

10 Likes

My dream job is to make my own crochet brand. I have already started making it​:star_struck::wink:

11 Likes

Yup I hope! I want to get the cow they’re releasing!!!

9 Likes

Ooh!! :star_struck: @Rowida_Mahran

7 Likes

That’s awesome!

9 Likes

I do enjoy tech editing. I just finished editing a cute sock pattern in two alternating colours with mirrored spirals running down the length of the sock. :blush:

9 Likes

My dream is to not have to work and stay at home with my pets while I do whatever I want to :sweat_smile: but realistically something in healthcare

9 Likes

Ooh! Sounds like retirement :wink: (In reality I’m probably, hopefully, going to be a nurse someday, so I can totally relate!!)

9 Likes

Honestly same, although I don’t really know any realistic goal, but wanted to check out game developer thing maybe

9 Likes

My dream is to be a touring musician and run my art business on the side. My boyfriend and I have just finished our demos and are looking for a drummer, setting up a website, etc. For Poppysmicks I’d love to have a collection of patterns and videos that bring people inspiration and encourage further connection with nature :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for making this post @NoKittenAroundStudio I’ve been enjoying reading through the responses!

10 Likes

@WolfKvB Sounds cool!

@poppysmicks It’s really coming alive for you!!! :laughing:I make songs :shushing_face: (but still need to actually write out the music :joy:)

9 Likes

I don’t collect squishmallows, but I do make necklaces similar to the chain for that. That is very nice!

8 Likes

Lol as someone that works at hobby lobby. It’s not a dream even with being the needle art department head. Most days it’s ehhh
It mostly takes away from crafting time :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
And during peak season (around Christmas) you literally work 6 days a week

8 Likes

8 Likes

My dream Job is something in medical, like working in an ambulance or the “shock-room” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My dream Job has been varied over my childhood years

I loved watching a Ballet tv show called ‘Angelina Ballerina’ so I wanted to become a ballerina :ballet_shoes:
That never happened :cry:

I always watched a kids entertainment group ( a former band) Called ‘The Wiggles’ who were formed here in Australia. You might have heard of them in the UK and in America
Anyways I always wanted to be one, the youngest wiggle is 16 and is now the lead yellow wiggle. Her name is Tsehay Hawkins. She is the most inspiring enthusiastic 16 year old. I want to meet her sooo badly.

Getting back on track, the wiggles sparked my love for music, I love singing.
One day on the way to school (in prep in 2012) I heard a song on the radio. I loved it so much and so it was called ‘Like it Like that’ By Guy Sebastian. He is my Idol and I want to meet him someday. He is also known for his other songs Angles brought me here, which started his career by winning a tv show called Australian Idol ( supposed to be airing in tv this year but I don’t know if is is coming, probably later in the year on channel 7)
Guy is also known for his songs Choir, Black and Blue, Battle Scars, who’s that girl, set in stone, like a drum and so many other good songs

So I want to go on a tv show called The Voice AUSTRALIA, turn 4 chairs ( Guy Sebastian, Keith Urban, Rita Ora and Jessica Mauboy, go onto Guys Team (without him getting blocked) otherwise I’ll go with Kieth :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: and possibly become a singer
One problem, I’m going to have to learn piano. I regret not learning piano, but learning violin instead.

Left to right
Rita Ora, Guy Sebastian, Kieth Urban, Jessica Mauboy

I love cooking so I want to take after my mother and become a Home Economics teacher (cooking/sewing) and a History and Geography teacher and maybe a Language Teacher.

I love movies so I would like to be an Actor, although that probably won’t happen
So I could be a Cinematographer and operate the cameras :movie_camera: I love taking photos, and love everything about movies :grin:
The Gold Coast is famous for many reasons, you probably heard of the 2018 commonwealth Games with the mascot Borobi the (blue) Koala :koala:
The Gold Coast has a booming movie industry and has just finished filming Thor : Love and Thunder (A Marvel Movie) and will have a Biography movie on Elvis Presley come out in cinemas soon

I have many dreams but can not persue them all, although at school looking at careers/ jobs then average person has 12 to 15 jobs in their lifetime

Sorry for the rant
I have no idea what I want to be when I leave school

9 Likes

@Livlee That sounds great!

@LillSugarbee-22 I would love to work at Hobby Lobby! You must love your job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@anoswaldoddity I always love your memes and gifs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This one is totally so true!! :laughing:

@flyxeet Very noble!

@Kevan06 Wow! You’re very ambitious :relaxed:

7 Likes

Once I turn 16 I plan to work at the Baskin Robbins near my house. But I am also currently learning to play piano and write music on piano! I currently already have some songs made I just need to add the piano to them! I also have an email for a guy that had connections to get my songs out there! It’s super cool because he is actually apart of our local radio station which I toured and also got to be on! I hope that maybe by making music it could lead to acting which is my passion! I have always wanted to be apart of the MCU or like just any movie with Tom Holland LOL I would also LOVE to act in an Uncharted movie. Or Netflix! Or Brat TV! LOL If NONE of this happens I will most likely work at my mother Boutique and have a part time job at my childhood school! As like a teacher’s aid! Sorry that was a lot but you basically know my future now LOL but I found out the hard way that if you plan things to early you get hurt so these are “fantasies” till the future! Maybe not the music one because there isn’t an age limit sooooo yah but imma leave it at that! :slight_smile:

5 Likes