What’s your Dream Job?

I play piano too! How far along in your piano journey are you? I finished my lesson book series some time ago and have found my passion is classical, and I’ve been perfecting how I play Für Elise, and will go on to Moonlight Sonata after that. I also have some songs made but still need to add the piano to them too :wink: I love it that you have connections to get your songs out there and you got to tour and be on your local radio! I would love that someday, keep up the wonderful work!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::partying_face:

4 Likes

same

5 Likes

My dream job is to one day make enough money off my crochet patterns so that I can drop my mind melting full time job and take a nice relaxing part time gig somewhere. :blush:

8 Likes

That sounds amazing @summerbugcrafts !

6 Likes

part time gig doing what? Gig makes me think of music.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t want a yarn shop etc, I want to keep my knitting, spinning and crafts separate so they are strictly for fun. my dream job was a detailed oriented job, I worked for a title insurance company, making sure everything is in in order for the insurance company we did title insurance for. A lot of people would find it boring, but I enjoyed it and it was low stress, believe me I’ve worked some very high stress jobs and boring is much better ;).

9 Likes

Omg I love Tom Holland and Zendaya, the perfect celebrity couple​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I want to meet them. Zendaya is an amazing singer too if you ever get the chance to listen to what she has written and also sung in movies
And I love Tom Hiddleston, looks so much different as Loki, I think I like him more than Chris Hemsworth an Aussie who plays Thor
Does anyone like the bad guy more than the good guy?
I had this dream about them, it would be so funny for it to be in a Thor movie. I’m like on the ground and Thor is like” are you ok”. I then try and run away down the corridor and Loki asks if he can help me. I say yes and then he says go into this room and make yourself at home. It’s like his bedroom. Then Thor is like have you seen that young lady and Loki says no. Then Loki comes and looks after me. This is set in the castle that they live in. I can picture it, I should try and make a comic strip maybe so you guys can see my dream how I see it. Let me know if you like it although the description probably is not the greatest

I want to be in a movie so much, luckily I have taken my first drama class this year, and it’s a year long at school and have learnt so much so far. Currently learning directing and staging

Being in radio is sooo cool. I have been on tv before :grin: and met my favourite meteorologist who came to my primary school
I gave him a drawing of their helicopter and he said the camera was down the bottom and would hang it in his office. Sadly he has retired from tv and got replaced with another really nice meteorologist and I have met him tooo

Also have been on tv for always being a “local” at a caravan park that we go to a lot for Easter. Sadly they are not doing caravan stuff due to flooding a few years ago and COVID. It is a historical museum

8 Likes

I want to be a pattern translator. I’ve translated manuals for customer service employees. So when I started crafting and came across English patterns I automatically translate them to Dutch so my focus is on the pattern and not on the language.

:cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

@LDSVenus I can totally understand that!

@Kevan06 That’s very cool!

@Joannevh That’s nice! I’m sure a lot of pattern designers could use your help in translating things for them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I actualy had my first lesson Wednesday but have learned a lot so far from a book!

8 Likes

Wow! Good luck I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun! My piano teacher has been a family friend of ours since I was quite little, like 4 or 5 I think. She’s very nice and I really look up to her, she plays and teaches flute as well and is part of the reason I also play flute :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

After 40 years as an accountant (which was my dream job) I’m really looking forward to retirement.

8 Likes

That’s so sweet! @TexasPurl

6 Likes

I bet you are! You’re going to love it.

8 Likes

I love the flute, always wanted to learn it when I was little

5 Likes

No time like the present! It’s always great to try new things - I’ve always wanted to play the harp but have never seen anywhere I could actually really get one (if I looked there are probably some places but they’re probably really expensive)

5 Likes

Haha, I am NOT musically talented. :laughing: Part time admin assistant.

6 Likes

Haha me neither! As all of my friends were taking band or choir I was in theater :joy:

6 Likes

my dream job would be barnes and noble. i’m a huge book nerd before crochet nerd!!! my dream career however, is veterinarian!!

7 Likes

Yes! I was always doing plays in high school, was a leader of the drama club, and even did a semester in theater in college!

6 Likes