What’s your Dream Job?

A book store would be lovely!

7 Likes

I love the harp too, I also want to play the bagpipes. I’m 1/4 Greek and really want to learn to play the bouzouki. So beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yassss! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My dream job is a homicide investigator. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wow! You must have quite an impact on the people you help!! :open_mouth::relaxed:

2 Likes

Tech Editing full time. I have a few clients, but not enough to quit my part time job yet!

3 Likes

My dream job is to be a librarian and hold a crochet group and teach people how to crochet when I get good enough too

4 Likes

So cool! @Lakeviewknitter does Tech Editing too I believe :blush:

4 Likes

That’s such a great dream job!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I work on knit patterns and @fitzandlola works on crochet patterns so between the two of us you’ll be able to find a tech editor here on Ribblr!! :grinning:

3 Likes

:wink::blush:

3 Likes

I would love to work at some kind of yarn store. I was at Joann’s once, probably in October, and the cashier literally asked me if I wanted a job because they needed people to unpack all the Christmas stock they had just gotten in :joy:. (I’m only 15 and you have to be at least 16 so I don’t work there— it’s also 30 mins away from my house)

4 Likes

Oh my gosh! I would’ve been like, I’m so sorry I can’t but I’d also love to in the future! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I just kinda laughed it off and said I might next year lol. I already got a different job though, and I’m happy with that. But who knows… Maybe!

3 Likes

Who knows? Anything is possible! :hugs:

2 Likes

My dream job has always been a Pastry Chef at Four Seasons Maui.

4 Likes

Ooh! I love pastries and making them! That sounds so nice! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Teaching my own class! (Im a sub in elementary rn) and not having to work like 7bajillion other jobs lmao

4 Likes

That was one of the things I wanted to be when I was little :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Its what I wanted to be when i was little too! Then when i got older I thought i wanted to do other things and nuh uh i shoulda listened to my self lol! Elementary school is where i belong :rofl: esp kindergarten

4 Likes