What’s your dream project?

If you had access to all the yarn, stuffing, and time you could possibly need, what would you make? What is that dream project of yours?

Mine is a door wreath for every holiday and season so I could always have a beautifully decorated front door. :house_with_garden:

12 Likes

I want to make too many things to count :joy:

10 Likes

Crochet a frog hoodie!

12 Likes

I would make some king size bedspreads, lacy sunflower curtains, design and crochet sunflower cushions for the kitchen chairs, a geometric wall hanging like 5x6 feet, a blanket made of white Casa yarn, geometric doilies to place in a glass picture frame, some more blankets, crochet some skirts,
and crochet velvet toys for those in foster homes especially teenagers.

10 Likes

@anoswaldoddity these are BEAUTIFUL :scream::heart_eyes: truly works of art

9 Likes

I would want to remake my emitiré wardrobe

11 Likes

Making things for foster care kids is such a good idea!!!

8 Likes

I really want to make 2 Giant floor poufs, 1 the donut one by Twinkie Chan from her book Crochet Abode A La Mode (I think I spelled that right :wink:) and 2 one designed by me, not a donut tho : )

9 Likes

I want to make a large bouquet of crochet flowers in thread. I’ve gotten a small start, but they take quite a lot of time and I’m easily distracted with other fun projects.

12 Likes

I would probably try to make a GIANT amigurumi, like at least 3meters tall, from the floor all the way to the roof :grin: maybe a fox or wolf :wolf::fox_face:

9 Likes

@TexasPurl

Oooo pretty.

7 Likes

That would be amazing :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Oh my gosh wow those are so beautiful!!! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

:blush:

6 Likes

I would love to crochet a black cotton lace skirt wedding dress with a fitted bodice and lax off the shoulder sleeves.

If I ever get married I would love to do it in the fall and I think that would be the perfect dress solution.

8 Likes

Good luck doing it in black! Do it while you’re young and you can see​:eyes::eyes::eyes:
@SusPitch

5 Likes

Unfortunately my eyes already suck because I am incredibly sensitive to light. 🥲

6 Likes

6 Likes

Have you tried the light up crochet hook? I don’t know if that would make your eyes hurt, but it makes it easier to see stitches!

5 Likes