What’s Your Newest FO

I finally finished my last Christmas gift, lol. This is a hat and scarf for my granddaughter. only a month and a half late ;p. The hat color is a little blown out, it’s the same color as the scarf.

15 Likes

They’re both beautiful :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

and the pom poms :tada:

6 Likes

Georgous! Sometimes I enjoy the yarn knitters work with.

4 Likes

I know! I get jealous of the fancy yarns. I don’t think my amigurumi would do it justice :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Lovely work!

5 Likes

They’re so pretty! Meanwhile I’m still working on my last Christmas gifts lol :rofl:

4 Likes

They look great, kudos!

3 Likes

Those times when you finish a project in July and wonder which Christmas you should gift it for, the last one or the next one. . .

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

5 Likes

That’s iso true!!

giggle GIF

4 Likes

Newest finished Object…

8 Likes

I hope you don’t mind my asking, but what is it? :thinking:

2 Likes

Finally finished this guy!

9 Likes

Drifloon i believe

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a drifloon from Pokemon.

4 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

It took me a while to find those poms, needed a specific color and no local stores even carried the faux fur poms at all, so etsy is where I found them.

2 Likes

The pattern called for a bulky yarn and I don’t usually work with bulky and unfortunately I chose a bouncle yarn. The yarn was not fun to knit with and the texture was not conducive for a textured pattern so I had to just do a plain stockinette. sigh

1 Like

Lol! I don’t know how old you are, but boucle yarn was all the rage about 20 years ago but you can’t make anything out of it! Nothing with a stitch pattern or anything that needs to maintain a shape.
I still have 2 of those giant balls that joanns used to sell. It’s been earmarked for a swing sweater for about 15 years now.

2 Likes

After day seven, still needs weaving in.

6 Likes