What Should I Get For My Friend's Birthday??

My irl friend’s birthday is December 30 and I don’t know what to get her. I dont have tons of money so I want to crochet her something. I have the following yarn colors: pink, purple, brown, orange, white, blue, VERY little green, and yellow. Any suggestions?? I have no ideas and prefer free patterns on ribblr (if possible) or yt.

5 Likes

What does she like?

4 Likes

rats, but i dont have the colors

4 Likes

i could make a cake

4 Likes

Ok so first of all, her birthdays not the 31st, its the 30th lol. And cant you just make a white or brown rat with a pink nose

5 Likes

dont have gray, also noticed that and changed it

4 Likes

Here are a couple of free rat / mice patterns on ribblr, you could use brown or white for the body and pink for the nose:

5 Likes

All are very cute:

Much better irl

3 Likes

Winter hat is always cute!! It seems like she likes rats haha so that would be cute. I also like making amigurumi from a fun memory or trip with that person. Like i went to ireland and me and my friend loved all of the sheep there so I made her a sheep. Another friend we went to nyc so i made them a taxi. So if you have a fun memory that is always cute!! I’ve also seen patterns for birthday hats or animals wearing birthday hats which is fun for celebrations. I forget where it was from but I have made a turtle with a party hat and a french bulldog. Party hat is pretty easy though, you can throw it on anything :slight_smile: hope this helps, wow i wrote a lot :rofl:

3 Likes

Does she have a favorite animal?
Make her a plushie in those colors or or a hat , or scarf I’ve seen cute cat hats.

2 Likes

Ima make a rat with a little party hat

3 Likes