What should I make with this?

I have yet another yarn I regret buying :sweat_smile:

You should know the drill by now! I want to make something amigurumi with this yarn.

7 Likes

Is it mostly that frizzled red? If so, make a strawberry.

5 Likes

Kind of, I would say 1/2 red 1/2 teal

5 Likes

I know this isn’t really amigurumi but I’d probably make something like a dish towel/dish scrubby with it : )

5 Likes

I honestly might! It was kind of an impulsive purchase :joy:

5 Likes

Do you have a specific pattern you like?

5 Likes

Yes I do! For scrubbies, yes - I’ve never made a dish towel before but I might soon, I believe it’s on yarnspirations.com , I’ll go and try to find it :grin:

4 Likes

I will make a strawberry with normal yarn. I looked back and there actually isn’t much of the scratchy red. But a strawberry isn’t a bad ideas at all!

5 Likes

Lol I’m a little afraid to go to the yarn store because of my yarn stash and how big it is :joy:

5 Likes

Ok thank you! Most of the yarn isn’t scrubby, but I would love to see the pattern you have in mind!

5 Likes

Snake would look cool!

6 Likes

Don’t go!

6 Likes

My Great Grandma (who recently past away) crocheted unfortunately she was gone before she could teach any of my cousins or I. She did though have something she called the crazy stich! I unfortunately don’t have a photo! But what it was was she created a blanket(or anything) doing random stiches and using random colors! It was super fun to do and an easy and cool way to learn stitches!

6 Likes

you should make a chameleon

5 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry for your lost.

5 Likes

I think it looks kinda beachy so maybe a sea turtle shell?

5 Likes

I would .

5 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss! :cry: That sounds fun @TayCrochetss - do you do it a lot? Or more in the beginning?

3 Likes

I actually haven’t made something with it bc I haven’t had time I might make something over summer but my Step-Grandma made a huge blanket with it!

4 Likes

I’m seeing a seahorse, it kind of looks like coral. :octopus::squid:

5 Likes