what should I make?

Hello fellow ribblr citizens,my name is Faith Louis I i am ten years old (about to be 11 in 19 more days) i need your guys help on what I should make. As you know it is crochet season and i need help on what I should make not a stuffed animal something good ive been crocheting since the beginning on 10 years and i crochet alot of things so dont go easy I will give you options

• tote bag to carry yarn or just to have

• bucket hat for the hot sun

• stuffed animals

• key chains

• bookbags

pick only one the most votes will win but thank you for ur tiime :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

I like the idea of making a tote bag to carry yarn. That could definitely come in handy!!

10 Likes

I love the idea of the tote bag too​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

ok thanks for the idea i want the tote bag too im just cant decied

8 Likes

Ofc​:heart::heart:

7 Likes

Stuffed animals! I used to make them a lot and their really fun to make and just have around!

9 Likes

Tote bag!

8 Likes

Tote bag​:+1:

10 Likes

tote bag-2
stuffed animals-0
key chaines-0
back pack-0
bucket hat-0

PUT UR VOTEES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE DUE BYE TUESDAY!!!
:sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grinning: :orange_heart: :dizzy: :sloth: :blossom: :mushroom:

7 Likes

:dizzy: :sloth: :blossom: :mushroom:TOTE BAG IS THE WINNER!!! :white_heart: :heart: :

8 Likes

Tote bag!

8 Likes

Tote bag!

7 Likes

Hi Faith. I think a cool tote bag would be nice, so that is my vote. Hope you post pictures of whatever you decide to make.

7 Likes

So my vote won’t count for anything, but I would have said/done a bucket hat

7 Likes

I vote tote bag or book bag.

7 Likes

Tote BAGGG!!

7 Likes

I’m also 12! So cool! I didn’t think any other 12 yo crocheted. I really enjoyed making patch work cardigans, little bags, and hats. There are also a lot of cool patterns on Etsy as well as this app.

8 Likes

Tote bag for sure (even though this doesn’t count anymore)

6 Likes

That is an amazing idea :heart::yarn:

5 Likes

I am 12 too​:joy: i crochet for 2 yrs now

7 Likes