5 Likes

all those sound so good love but i like bucket hatsā€‹:sweat_smile::heart:
edit: and itā€™s to late :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

it does

6 Likes

maybe my next restock i dont restock on here i restock on esty

5 Likes

Oh, you were asking what to make for your shop? I must have missed that (sorry, sleep-deprived mama brain)ā€¦ Yeah I think tote bags are a great spring/summer itemā€¦ I still say bucket hats too, but Iā€™m not as inclined to suggest hats over bagsā€¦
A good ā€œmarket bagā€ is in season/style right now tooā€¦ Something made with a solid or semi solid bottom and an open weave body (For example)

7 Likes

Among my favourite quick makes there are indeed tote bags and keychains, and stuffed animals, especially horses and teddy bears. Have fun with this beautiful craft and hope to see your makes here!
Love from Pam, Italy

8 Likes

:heart: i just wanna say thank you so much for voting and i really thank you guuys so much

7 Likes

Ofcā€‹:yarn::heart:

6 Likes

Oh okay then. Thanks for letting me know.

6 Likes

i would say tote bag

5 Likes

tote or yarn bag :handbag: :yarn:
Hi :wave:t3:Faith my name is Tiffany and I also wanted to tell you that I admire you, :star_struck: only almost 11 years old and crocheting and doing your thing girl that says A LOT about what kind of person you are and will become and I think that is amazing and you keep doing what you love to do, :heart:your family Iā€™m sure are so proud of you and admire you too!! Anyways u have a blessed day :innocent: sweetie, I jus wanted to let you know you have someone who looks up to you and Iā€™m 36years old myself btw!! :100:

4 Likes

aw thank you so much i really appreciate this email ur one of the sweetest people ever thank youā€‹:grinning:

4 Likes