What shows/anything do you watch?

What do you watch while crocheting/knitting?

I watch Stardew valley play through, gtlive, and Markiplier stuff (:

8 Likes

If it’s after my toddler has gone to bed, I’m currently watching through Supernatural (in season 12 or 13 now)… Usually, I pick a series that I’ve either seen or don’t care if I miss a scene
If I happen to be able to while she is awake, it’s whatever toddler show/ movie is on, haha
I also do a lot during church and in car rides (passenger), or the various conferences I’ve attended recently

2 Likes

Wizards of waverly place on Disney plus

3 Likes

Mostly YouTube - Markiplier, Wendigoon, CallMeKevin, The Outer Middle Show, OmazingPaige…

2 Likes

Kissing booth, Legacies, Sweet Tooth, Heart Break High School, Never Have I Ever, Dangerous Liaisons, The Dark Crystal, Daughter from another mother , Jane the virgin,

2 Likes

Normally YouTube or Netflix. I also play video games so I like to watch people play on twitch.

2 Likes

I mostly watch Netflix, Sometimes I watch Shrek , but rn I am rewatching Lucifer for the 5th time haha

2 Likes

I listen to audio series, audio books, podcasts, any video that I don’t need to be really watching to understand.

3 Likes

Scream 1-4, (5 & 6 are garbage), The Office, and all the Pirates of the Caribbean!!

2 Likes

At the moment bbc Merlin

2 Likes

As of right no it’s “Fear the Walking dead” it’s an easy one to watch for me cause iI don’t really have to know what’s going on and if i miss something it’s no big deal lol

2 Likes

I watch Supernatural when I am with my bf but if I am alone, I will watch Critical role.

2 Likes

Criminal minds, Alexa & Katie, and a series of unfortunate events are my favorites rn! I also love watching the Sturniolo Triplets on yt

3 Likes

I’ve been watching Lost In Space, Helluva Boss, Game Theory, Arcane, Locke and Key, and Stephen King movies

1 Like