What were the top 2 things you did this week? (craft or anything else!)

Could be a project, something tasty you made or ate, someone you’ve spent time with…

7 Likes

Non-crafting: I finally reclaimed our backyard after a four-month outside remodeling of our house! So nice to have it back to enjoy.

Crafting: Started and made great progress on a summer top.

7 Likes

I made a mug rug and I’m about to finish a cow with a flower crown
Also made a llama lovey and a teddy bear. But then again I am broke so I can’t buy any more yarn… so all I have are scraps

7 Likes

I made those donuts! :doughnut::yum:

9 Likes

@Rowida_Mahran Those look so delicious!! :smiley: I want to eat all of them right now! :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

We made ice cream today, without an ice cream machine. It’s in the freezer until tomorrow, so I have no idea how it turned out. :joy:

We have a local farmers market that we take our makes to. It started last Wednesday. It was fun to get out and show some dolls.

7 Likes

Well, some might not agree. But, I am cataloging my entire yarn stash! I’m actually excited about it! I am also cross referencing my yarn to its storage tote.
My goal is to just shop my stash for the next year. I am going to reward myself by splurging on DROPS yarn.

5 Likes

The top two things I did this week was having the first showing of the musical I did and then we are doing it again today!! (I will gift the first person to guess which musical a pattern)

6 Likes

Beauty and the Beast is one that is local now. :grin:

5 Likes

Nope! It is a Disney musical though! Hint :newspaper_roll:

5 Likes

Newsies

5 Likes

Yes!!

5 Likes

I kept my 2 kids alive
I kept the peace with my MIL
:woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

Good goals woman good goals
@OBabyNMore

3 Likes

Went to Sedona for a long weekend vacation and knit on my Lasa cardigan. Heaven.

6 Likes