What would you pay for these if you saw them at a market?

with no additional context such as time, materials, or anything, what would you pay for each of these? Obviously I wont lowball myself just based on this, I personally will take everything else into account, this is just to get a good bracket of what people would be willing to pay!

heres everything i made ft. my new Amazon Basics shelf!

32 Likes

also, some are a little wonk, theyve just been un-sealed from their vacuum packing prison, so excuse any lumps or bumps!

17 Likes

About 15-40

12 Likes

Probably at most like 50-70

8 Likes

If I wasn’t a crocheter myself
You can get away with some pretty decent prices because ppl think crocheting is so hard

13 Likes

$15-45 probably

10 Likes

what abt like individually?

10 Likes

I’d need a size comparison to your hand or something so I could get an idea of how big they are but usually you can charge somewhat high since they are handmade and yarn is a little bit pricey.

11 Likes

cornbread i’m shit at pricingBUT THOSE ARE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LKA SK:ADSLKASDKDASJJLKADSJLSDAKA

9 Likes

heres my hand next to the cube :3

12 Likes

Prob 20 for the jelly each

10 Likes

30-40 for the cow btw these are my personal opinion on prices

10 Likes

10-15 for the bees

10 Likes

Those are pretty big then, I’d say the cow 17-25$ jellies 16-20$ whales 15-21$ bees 16-18$ Dinos 16-20$ and frogs 10-15$ based on size, if you wanted to you could price them higher or lower based off of complexity of the pattern or how many colors of yarn you used because yarn cost money.

14 Likes

Dinos 15-30
Frogs probably 15-20
And whales prob 15-30 i relooked at the size comparison
Hope my opinions help a little

OH and octos 30-50 those things are massive

10 Likes

how long did u take on each/how big r they

8 Likes

Bees $15-20
Dinos $22-25
Frogs $15-18
Whales $18-22
Jellyfish $22-30
Cow $35-45
Octos $22-30
I know they’re wide ranges but I’m sleepy​:sob::skull:

10 Likes

i have like no clue, and like… friend sized? you could hug em

7 Likes

other than that idk

7 Likes

Absolute bare minimum I would pay for any of those adorable creations would be ten dollars. Obviously the bigger they are, the higher you can charge, but I would pay no less than ten.

8 Likes