What your full time job?

Do you have a full time job? If so what is it?
I work full time as a massage therapist, and Pt at Walmart.
Crafting is my part time activity

13 Likes

Lol im 13 and donr have a job

10 Likes

I cleaned a daycare after all the kiddos leave

9 Likes

Crocheting is currently my job. I might get a little side job at a store soon tho

10 Likes

Mom. Wife. Chaos coordinator. Organizer of all the things. Empress of the Universe. Other shoe locator. Gatherer of the groceries. Preparer of the meals. Seatbelt expert. School volunteer. Homework helper. Boo-boo kisser. Comic relief. Heavy thing carrier.

The hats I wear are many.

13 Likes

I always tell my kids that school is their job. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I feel like I wear these hats too!

6 Likes

I’m a quality search analyst for Google and I work from home which is how I also run my etsy shop!!

9 Likes

I work from home as a claims adjuster :blush:

8 Likes

I’m a teacher!

8 Likes

Chemist here!! Who says you can’t be an artist and in STEM :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I’m a community psychiatric nurse in a local remand prison

5 Likes

I’m on disability (before hand I was a writer-to-be). Now I craft full time until I can get on a regiment to help me better work a normal job. But I suspect in some capacity I’ll be in a small business type of situation.

Shoutsout to my service dobie in training for that as well.

6 Likes

I’m a gardener for a botanical garden and I crochet for craft sales (but I’m trying to learn how to sew so that goes slightly quicker) :slight_smile: Fortunately, I have the winter off to work on crafting stuff - making new patterns, bulking up my stock of crocheted items to sell, etc.

6 Likes

I work full time in a pharmacy

5 Likes

Do you have any tips for making it as a crochet artist? (Business wise)

5 Likes

I’m in college full time and working part time at my engineering co-op, which luckily pays pretty well. I love school but I’m excited to graduate so I’ll have some free time to work on crochet things :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Learn how to do taxes lol!:skull: Jk but I do really suck at taxes​:sob:
Tips:
Learn your states laws, what licenses you need, etc.
Learn how to market yourself and your brand.
Digital marketing is so important now.
I know some amazing local businesses but they don’t know how to do digital marketing so they struggle severely.
Make a recognizable and unique logo and name. (Something catchy that makes people remember you)
Uhhh i don’t really know any other tips off the top of my head lol. Feel free to ask me any specific questions you have!

6 Likes

I’m a full time college/high school student. I’m in a “middle college” program and I’m graduating high school with my associates degree. I’m also secretary of a club and I work for a non profit domestic abuse/rape crisis center for my county.

8 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes