What's on your hook right now?

My todays WIP is the Mosaic Oscilliation Blanket by Melanie Payne today.
I work on it every now and then till April '22 now and my toddler convinced me to make it even longer and join a second yarn bobble and continue.

What’s on your hook right now?

12 Likes

An axolotyl!

6 Likes

The “Orange Monster” by alter ego crochet.

6 Likes

Just gorgeous!

5 Likes

Wow that’s gorgeous!

I’ve got a chicken going.
Ah it’s on my insta but I guess links aren’t allowed so I can’t post a photo right now. :rofl: I’ll figure all this out eventually.

7 Likes

Take a screenshot of it in Instagram, then post from your photos. That’s what I do!
@DovetailCrochet

6 Likes

Lol this feels like cheating. Here’s my pile of chicken parts. It needs feet and waddle/comb. Then assembly.

8 Likes

I assuming your own not testing patterns :smile: im practicing Tunisian as i i made **This pincushion "

*22 years ago not knowing anything about Tunisian. *there weren’t such thing’s as Tunisian crochet hooks ( made you that was 2000).
*sorry i like to add a bit of a story with crafts or things i learn).

This is wat im practicing "Tunisian knit stitchwith a Knit-Pro Tunisian crochet hook with cable

I love Tunisian :heart:

7 Likes

@DovetailCrochet I’ll be sure to pick your brain once I start learning!

7 Likes

Making a dino!

6 Likes

Literally on my hook is a twisty headband test pattern, and I have a sunshine lovey test pattern WIP as well.

5 Likes

Happy to help if I’m able. :heart:

5 Likes

)

5 Likes

Uh i love axolotls so cute little creatures. Have fun.

5 Likes

Omg this looks awesome. I ever wanted to try this thick fluffy yarn once. But i spend my yarn budget for september already. :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Aw a blue chicken. Looks fun. :smile:

6 Likes

Beautiful. I stumbled over mosaic crochet with the blanket i showed above and am kind of addicted to it now so i totally can relate to finding a new technique and the urge to master it cause its just awesome. :relaxed:

Also haven’t tryed tunasian yet maYbe when i am done with the big blanket i’ll give it a shot too. There are so many cool stitches i stumble over when i search for inspiration what fo hook on next.

5 Likes

They look super fun. Hopefully the test goes well so far.

5 Likes

Shame on me for posting so much one after another… I totally forgot that i could have mentioned you guys and your awesome projects with @

5 Likes