What's on Your Hook Today?

Oh thatā€™s amazng news! Iā€™ll have to look into getting one after all then. Thanks!

2 Likes

Trying to post a picture, it is crochet so it fits here! A very large fox or wolf blanket with hood, ears, button eyes (still to come) About 2 1/2 feet in length. Here it is folded.

6 Likes

I donā€™t have anything crochet going at the moment (I knit way more) but did recently learn to do Tunisian crochet and am thinking of starting the Party Punch Shawl by TL Yarncrafts as my first big tunisian project. I just need to decide on yarn and see if the hook I have is big enough (or if I need to order one).

3 Likes

That is way too cute!

3 Likes

@LoftyCastleCrafts your hands will definitely say THANK YOU!!

2 Likes

Adorable! Looks nice and warm!

1 Like

Sounds good @Rhonnie! I do a lot of loom knitting and knitting on my Addi circular knitting machines as well.

3 Likes

@FlamingoStitcher nice! I havenā€™t ever gotten the hang of loom knitting. I have a sock loom but it makes me crazy trying to make it work, lol :slight_smile:
My biggest, bestest knitting bucket list item is a circular sock machine. That would be amazing.

2 Likes

Oh YES!! hose are hella expensive!!!

2 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ll have saved up enough by the time I am old :wink: lol

2 Likes

Or you can hope for a winning lottery ticket! LOL

2 Likes

Finished! It measures about 3 feet in length, and birthday boy Aure will get it tonight!

7 Likes

Heā€™ll love it!

2 Likes

Cute ! And it looks so soft ! Iā€™m sure the birthday boy loved it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Today I hope to continue working on a brand new crochet pattern for my shop, between (or after) house cleaning, grocery shopping and a visit from a friend. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

adorable blanket !!

4 Likes

ROFL!!! There is that :smiley:

2 Likes

I made a similar one earlier this year, it was a llama

9 Likes

I think thatā€™s called ā€œwishful thinkingā€ā€¦ LOL

2 Likes

OHā€¦ now thatā€™s adorable! Great work!

1 Like