What's on your wishlist?

I recently added this pattern by @ClairDeLuneFiberArt to my wishlist :blush:
I think my sister will LOVE it so I plan to make it for her birthday! It’s in May, but I need to send it via post, and I have other projects on the hook, so I need to plan everything in advance…
What’s on your Ribblr wishlist?

8 Likes

Thank you! :heart::heart: I hope your sister loves it! Once I’m back at my computer I’ll have to dig through my wishlist and add a couple of gems here :wink:

7 Likes

I haven’t made a wishlist (yet!)… Probably will end up being some amigurumi animals. Trying to get some stitching done this week… it’s been a challenging one.

4 Likes

On my wishlist, I’d love to make this poncho but I can’t find what sizes are avaible…)

4 Likes

Hi Gaelle! I recommend clicking the ‘look inside’ button and reading more information about the pattern size in the measurements section. And if you need more information you can always contact the designer directly (In their shop page under the shop name, click the designer’s name and you will see their profile)

It is a really beautiful poncho!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I have Through the Witch’s Garden (sorry, it won’t let me hyperlink!) by @rhyflowerknits on my wishlist - it’s gorgeous!!

8 Likes

yes, I’ll contact the designer before buying the pattern :wink:

5 Likes

Oh lovely poncho Gaelle ! Good choice ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have this one in my wish list: Evening mesa blanket by Holli Yeoh. I love it ! Only problem is: I do not knit. :joy:

I also have The Cherry Blossom Kimono by Ribblr Free Patterns in my list. I love the detail at the back ! :heart:

5 Likes

Marjan, isn’t it gorgeous? Wowsers…

4 Likes

good choice too Marjan :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Owh yes, it is ! Patterns like these really make me want to learn knitting. I can knit a little, but have always preferred to crochet. :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes ! I know you do knit and crochet. Wonderful how you can do both, and so pretty as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh thank you Marjan :kissing_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I applaud @Millionbellscrochet for designing this adorable pattern. Super cute! :point_down:

7 Likes

And that has now become the very first item on my wishlist!!! It’s so stinkin’ cute!!!

5 Likes

oh yes, this is so adorable^^

4 Likes

Owh thanks ladies ! @gaelle @Lir @FlamingoStitcher

You are all so sweet ! :heart:

4 Likes

Oh my yarn! yes that is absolutely adorable! I’ve seen stickers and pins with the hot dog dog but never a crochet pattern. @Millionbellscrochet that is GENIUS!

5 Likes

Thanks ! You’re so sweet !
I’m glad you love my hot dog ! :smiley:

3 Likes