What's the best thing that happened to you this week? 🤩

The weekend is here! Perfect timing to reflect back and share the best thing that happened to you this week.

I’ll start-
Sounds a little bit weird to mention perhaps but I had roasted marshmallows for the first time in years and it made me super happy. I also enjoyed the mixture of rain and sun we’ve had all week.

How about you? What’s the most exciting moment or thing you did this week that made you happy?

And if nothing was great this week, here’s a GIF of a cat! That shall do it. :joy:

9 Likes

@saar that cat is sooooo adorable!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::heart_eyes: a good thing that’s happened to me this week is that I’m testing lots of patterns! :blush:

3 Likes

The best thing that happened to me was: I got to play the entire second set for my volleyball team for our game!

3 Likes

I love cats. Have 2 of my own and 2 dogs. They always make me happy.
I did alot of unpacking of my yarns, tons of pattern booklets and books and some of my scrapbook supplies. Slowly getting my craft(s) room together. Just have to find the right he got hubby’s tools outside of my craft room. (•‿•)

2 Likes

I finished this cardigan I challenged myself with in May! It is called “Throughstone” and is a class on Craftsy with Bristol Ivy. I practiced my colorwork, learned to insert pockets and performed my first steek!
The main color yarn is one I dyed myself and the colorwork is with bits I had in my stash. I topped it off with 10 buttons in a similar navy color from my thrifted jar of vintage buttons.
Just in time for fall! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

That’s so beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

That really is a cute kitten. :grin: I spent my 60th birthday rearranging my yard. Moving flowers around to where I want them. Looks so much better. Excited to see how they grow in next spring.

3 Likes

That’s amazing!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@NoKittenAroundStudio Sounds like lots of fun! I’m sure you’re an awesome tester :slight_smile:

@Yarnologist awesome! Volleyball is really fun. How did the game go?

@Grizzley sounds exciting! I used to have three cats and a dog all at the same time - some of them got along just fine but some made sure to stay away from each other :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@KnittyHeidi well done! You must feel really accomplished :slight_smile:

@HookedByMarilyn HAPPY BIRTHDAY! be sure to share a picture of those flowers next Spring :relaxed:

3 Likes

We lost the game but it was so close! We learned a lot from it though and we will for sure beat the next team!

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

That is very pretty. I love the cors you used❤️

2 Likes