What's your comfort "thing"?

music and singing, definitely a comfort!

5 Likes

Get ready to gag…
My happy place is my husband. There I said it.
He is truly one of the most delightful people I have ever met and I’m a much happier person after finding him.
steel magnolias GIF

6 Likes

I feel you. My husband could make me laugh like no other, even in the middle of a yelling match!
Being with him for almost 30 years changed me for the better.

6 Likes

this is second husband, and he is most definitely the higher ups apologizing for the crap I was saddled with in the past :blush:

6 Likes

Love, gross!

In all seriousness though i can imagine how heartwarming it is to have a person (or people) like that in your life. As long as they put up with all the yarn insanity, of course. Lol

I love having people in my life who support me. I think one of my “people” would be my mom. Shes so supportive of everything.

5 Likes

Glad you found a good man, I married 3 times but tend to attract the bad boys, so after my 3rd marriage I decided I was done. Been alone now for 17 years and tho I sometimes feel lonely, it passes :p. I’m 90% ok with my life the way it is. Would be to terrifying to try again and trust would be a major issue, not willing to bring that baggage into a relationship. My sister and brother both found wonderful spouses, and my mom and dad were wonderful to each other, I just drew the short straw.

5 Likes