What's your favorite music at the moment?

Hiii!
I propose that all of us share our favorite music at the moment!
I go first :blush:

L’impératrice - peur des filles

I discover this band and this album recently and I love it so much lol

12 Likes

That one sounds nice :grin:

I got a bit of a weird mix but these are some of my favorites right now (a bit of cursing in some btw soooo just warning)

4 Likes

These are just the English ones though :grin:

5 Likes

I really love Francesca Battistelli - I’ve been a fan of hers for much of my life! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I feel this so deeply lately…

6 Likes

Holy Water

This is my life

I also listen to Elevation Worship, Passion, Gungor, Jordan Feliz, Chris Tomlin, and Toby Mac quite a bit.

7 Likes

@OBabyNMore this is one of my most favorite songs!!

6 Likes

This is such a great song! All of those artists I listen to too, @anoswaldoddity (just not as much as Francesca Battistelli lol)

6 Likes

I’m old so classic rock, country music, 60s 70s 80s music.

8 Likes

ok this is kinda wierd but im in love with this song Freaks - Surf Curse (Lyrics) 🎵 - YouTube

7 Likes

Oohh that’s a nice one, she wrote it when she had a similar thing as me, so it was pretty relatable :heart: also her music was fun listening to when I was little

4 Likes

I’ve got so many musics to listen now!! :blush:

5 Likes

A few of my favourite bands -

Pink Floyd
“Hey, Hey, Rise Up” features vocals by Andriy Khlyvnyuk of the Ukrainian band, Boombox, who recorded himself in full military gear singing the folk song, “The Red Viburnum in the Meadow,” to the empty streets in Kyiv’s Sofiyskaya Square. The song’s video shows the band recording the tune with a Ukrainian flag and Khlyvnyuk’s video projected behind them, along with footage of Ukrainians affected by the horrors of the war. The group will donate money raised from the song to the Ukraine Humanitarian Relief Fund.

Slipknot

Tool

Rammstein

Avenged Sevenfold

10 Likes

Okay off topic but I literally got on ribblr to make a thread asking for everyone favorite song at the moment and then I saw this lol. I kinda listen to everything. Country, pop, soul, r and b, kpop, etc. These are some of my favs right now.

Lay it down- Lloyd
Darl+ing- Seventeen
Girl crush- Little big town
Traitor- Olivia Rodrigo
Secret- Joshua Bassett
Pied Piper- BTS
Playing with fire- BLACKPINK
PS5- Salem Ilese and TXT
Zoom- Jessi
Adventure of a lifetime- Coldplay
Maniac- Conan Gray
Maniac- Stray Kids
Howling- Victon
Maria- Hwasa

And a whole lot more but y’all get the point…my music taste is EVERYWHERE.

10 Likes

Okay I may sound stupid but what do you mean by “English ones?”

5 Likes

Songs with English lyrics :blush: (I listen to multiple languages) @Kenshae

5 Likes

I went to a Rammstein concert it was amazing :green_heart:

5 Likes

I think I will make a playlist with all your songs guys to listen to them when I’m working lol
Do you want me to share it with you when I’ve done it?

6 Likes

Yeahhh sure :grin:

5 Likes

Let me add one of the few Dutch songs I like :joy:

5 Likes