What's your favorite videogame?

Ooohh just Googled it and it is available on switch :tada:

7 Likes

Ah, wasn’t sure if it had a different name from localisation, it happens a lot in the game world.
It looks really good and I know the premise so I think I’ll love it.

8 Likes

Yaaaas! Crochet and gaming are my 2 main things! I’m loving seeing similar people in this post. I invite all my fellow nerds in this post to share gaming things in the World of Wipcraft space I made on Ribblr for just this!

I loved Harvest Moon (og stuff before the title was sold) and so I am waaaay into Stardew Valley, which was inspired by Harvest Moon. I got the Perfection achievement :star_struck:. Now I’m playing my first mod ever - Stardew Valley Expanded, which is really like playing it for the first time with new characters and places. It’s amazing. 10/10 recommend.

I’m really into Zelda games. I’ve played almost every one made.

I like Nintendo stuff in general.

Gaming fuels my crochet and vice versa. I crochet mostly to bring the characters to life! :yarn:

My shop on here is my place in the world where I share my gaming crochet stuff. I don’t necessarily love making patterns, but if I can’t find a pattern for a gaming thing I want, I’m stubborn enough to invent one :joy:

16 Likes

my friends introduced me to cookie run kingdom! fun, but sometimes gets a little boring

7 Likes

I remember Q-Bert, but never played it.

6 Likes

When I have time, I enjoy playing The Sims and of course I play casual puzzle games all the time

9 Likes

Is that the online one?

I played that for a LONGGGGGGG time. It’s been a hot second, I wonder if I could even get into my Mog Station! This kind of just reignited my passion to get back into it.

7 Likes

Yeah! The last two expansions are so good :heart_eyes: plus they’ve fixed up the base game a bit, so it’s not so slow to get through incase you do get into it and decide to start over lol.

8 Likes

The last time i played i was astrologian. So ill def have to see if i can get into it again!!

6 Likes

I also love ooblets! I have it on my Xbox the art style is so cute!!! I agree it’s a lot like Animal Crossing x Stardew x Pokemon lol :rofl: @Pawbu is correct any fandom is welcome there! Anyone interested should look in that space :grinning: let me add this thread there as well :relaxed:

7 Likes

Honestly I love anything Harry Potter
I only have a Wii so I rarely play anymore but when I do these are my go to

7 Likes

Garden story and ACNH for me​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i have plans to make everyone in my villages

6 Likes

Oo that sounds fun!

5 Likes

I love your junimos​:pleading_face: i made a huge yellow one

6 Likes

Shut up!!! :astonished: Don’t play with my heart, are you serious?! That’s so exciting! It is still confounding to me that my ideas are being shared and enjoyed, but it gives me LIFE - I’m so glad you like it! :sob: :heart_eyes: Show off pics anytime :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Oooo did you ever play a leggo Harry Potter? So good :star_struck:

6 Likes

Yea when I got a moment mostly I’m crocheting. :rofl:

6 Likes

Well my favorite games were animal crossing/ Skyrim, and kingdom hearts…. But currently I just mostly play Mario kart and quick little games. I spend most of my time crocheting and haven’t had the time to become invested in any deep games.

5 Likes

World of warcraft, haha! It was the first mmorpg I ever played and I have been playing for 15 years… lol. I used to play Overwatch 1, but after the new release I quit. I love all kinds of nintendo games as well. I just love video games in general! WoW has definitely inspired me a lot with my art. I might make some patterns from it soon!

3 Likes

Mine craft and I also really like Stardew valley.

2 Likes