What's your favourite animal?

I’m not sure I can choose. I love frogs and toads and geckos and owls and and spiders sharks and all kinds of animals. Beluga whale is an excellent choice, very chonky indeed. Did you know their big squishy forehead thing is called the “melon”? I’m not sure exactly how it works but I’ve read that it helps with echolocation.

8 Likes

My favorite animal is probably a eye-eye.

10 Likes

I love European badgers, they’re fun to draw and I like how they live in family groups. I’m a bear fan too, especially of spectacled bears and black bears (the latter because I love the huge color variety they come in… the ones with blonde fur and brown faces look pretty cool).
tumblr_mhw3dil5uV1rw5970o10_640

I also like cacomistles and coatis, with their long striped tails. So many animals to choose from!

9 Likes

Mine is the elephant :elephant::elephant: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

No I haven’t but have u seen we bear bears the movie it’s so deep

8 Likes

Yeh like Bailey in finding dory

6 Likes

i have! you gotta see we baby bears if u can!

7 Likes

kkk i will but I love yuri and the bear it’s so cute and deep

7 Likes

yes! that was the sweetest one ever!!!

7 Likes

I think that’s why Ice bear speaks like that because of Yuri

7 Likes

me too

7 Likes

My favorite animal is a snake, and my favorite type of snake is a hognose snake, im not sure what my favorite morph is thought because i love them all! I also really like ball pythons and just reptiles in general. I hate bugs so much, they scare the living heck out of me!
Hear is a picture of a albino hognose snake!
Cute Snake GIFs | Tenor

8 Likes

Bugs are just annoying man they come in easy peasy but they don’t understand the meaning of leaving a room.

7 Likes

Bugs are from h@ll.

6 Likes

My favourite animal is the Red Panda
download.jpeg

9 Likes

Like my username might suggest lol my favorite animal is a wolf :wolf: I’ve loved them ever since I was little, though I also really love foxes :fox_face::grin:

7 Likes

Aww red pandas r so cute ,Panda from we bare bears should have a red panda cousin but they just look so cute and mischievous.

8 Likes

Aww that’s so cute and foxes are so cheeky as well

7 Likes

I never thought the answer to this simple childhood question would become so difficult lol it’s to hard to choose one so I’d have to say giraffes, sugar gliders, reptiles in general, rats(they’re my comfort animal) and foxes because they’re like a magical combination of puppies and cats.

7 Likes

Loved that song!

4 Likes