What's your most recent finished project?

i think rose and lily amogurumi on youtube have a tutorial on how to make narwhales too

5 Likes

Yes! One of my favorite colors. If you saw my living room you would know​:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Ignore the terrible pic, but last completed was a scarf for my daughter… (Working on grading the pattern now)

8 Likes

awwhhh thats so cute!!

5 Likes

Thanks!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

That would be so cute! I just finished a teeny narwhal too! But I did it with the pink sparkle yarn. I’ve been working on a no sew narwhal pattern.

8 Likes

Awww he’s so cute​:heart:

4 Likes

she visited the palace yesterday

11 Likes

Oh wow that so cool! I really wanted to go up to London but I haven’t had time :frowning:

4 Likes

Yes it was about an hour train and 45 min wait to get in so I can’t complain

4 Likes

Wow!! Love it, and you went to the palace too! :star_struck: Perfect :sparkling_heart: Where did you get the pattern? Was it your own?

3 Likes

Thanks

I didn’t make the pattern sadly, the pattern is from the book “ Crochet Iconic Women: Amigurumi Patterns for 15 Women Who Changed the World” by Carla Mitrani

The pattern is good but there are a number of stitch count errors through the book

5 Likes

Thanks for the info! Will look into this. :relaxed: You did a great job!!

4 Likes

One more big one finished & listed in my shop, Yippieh :joy:

6 Likes

Finished a pattern test for @crochetcuddlesco

7 Likes

@pocketrocketcrochet

I’ve had my eye on that book- Iconic Women, can you tell me any pluses and cons of the patterns in there for a maker?

3 Likes

Just finished another of these, from the Sunshine Lovey pattern

5 Likes

1 Like

wow thats so pretty!!

3 Likes