When you pull from the middle

yarn-from-center

26 Likes

Oh hell, I’m throwing that crap away! :scream:

6 Likes

Hell to the no. That’s going in the garbage

5 Likes

And that, kids, is what’s been living in the craft room closet for the last three years

6 Likes

I have a small ball to work on now. Not as bad though (hoping …). I think of it as a puzzle. Would rather not have to, but will fix it. I cannot throw yarn away. It hurts me. :person_gesturing_no: :see_no_evil: :no_good_woman: :hear_no_evil: :no_good_man:

9 Likes

Same

6 Likes

Yes, I agree easier for Obi-Wan Kenobi, not so for the rest of us mortals, we just grit our teeth and shout #%#%$@!

5 Likes

Yarn barfs from hell. I’d actually take the time to de tangle them. My parents lived during WWII and were born during the Great Depression. They didn’t waste anything. That has rubbed off on me

8 Likes

Even the tiniest scraps I’m the same way

6 Likes

Me too.

I have boxes full. I will probably stuff a pillow for myself someday.

Also, I did tackle mine today and got it taken care of. Thanks for the encouragement. Been looking at it for days.

3 Likes

ikr i did that when i first begun

4 Likes

i swear this is the moment i question my entire existence in life. it’s so frustrating like why can’t manufacturers make yarn CORRECTLY from the hole… like…. please??:sob::joy:

4 Likes

Center pull 99% in my experience, and I got little bags of yarn barf with the skeins I was given. I always put it in a basket and roll them, and use them for embroidery, unless the pieces are way too small, full of knots or falling apart, then I have to cut those out. What’s trash for some is a treasure for others. Besides, look at that picture… it looks like peach colored birds’ nests! Kindda cute right? :joy:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Yarn barf: The Exorcist

4 Likes

This needs to be a reality

4 Likes

Omg. At that point theres no point.:expressionless::neutral_face:

3 Likes

Noooo! No candy! Protect the yarn at all cost! Call the yarn police!!!
Protect Agents Of Shield GIF by ABC Network

6 Likes

Yes ma’am yarn police here reporting for duty.

4 Likes