Where are you from/where do you live now?

I have quite a few friends here on Ribblr and I am just finding out where most of them live. So I was wondering…where do yall live currently, have you moved, which country you live in and if a state which one? I am from America and I live in Oregon. I have moved but only across town. How about you?

P.S. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::boom::confetti_ball::tada::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

31 Likes

I’m in the US, and I live 2-1/5 hours from the TN state line. (Living with my step mom)

12 Likes

I live in the US but I won’t say the state :shushing_face::deaf_woman:t2:

13 Likes

I’m British! I’m from Bristol (South West of UK)!

12 Likes

I live in California, but I’m staying in Wisconsin until October 5th. I’ve moved once when I was 1 1/2 and I hardly remember my old house.

12 Likes

That’s fine. West or east?

10 Likes

I live in the mid west!

11 Likes

Shhhh! (E)

11 Likes

I live in the usa in the east

10 Likes

I live around the South weastern area of the USA but I move every 6 years for family related things.

9 Likes

I live in Ohio :sweat_smile: I moved an hour away from my hometown, but I’m still in Ohio. My partner is from Michigan and once I was pregnant we decided to move further north, it’s a drive to see either sides grandparents for my son, but it was our compromise. He didn’t want to be so far from his family, and I also didn’t want to be too far from mine.

11 Likes

i live on earth! :joy:

12 Likes

I live in Israel​:israel:
I moved 2 times but in the same neighborhood​:bubbles:

10 Likes

I was born in, grew up in, and still live in the same California (USA) county. In fact this county has been my employer for just over 23 years. Only lived for two months or less in the adjacent county to our north, and didn’t like being so far from my family so moved back home.

9 Likes

i live in the southern usa! been in the same city all my life. moved once when i was younger to a house three minutes away from our old one (but still far enough away to put me into a new school district)

10 Likes

I’m Canadian!
I live in Ontario and have only moved across town

11 Likes

Im from America and I live in California but my ethnic background is Mexican <3
Happy 4th of July loves!

6 Likes

I live on the east side of the US

Happy 4th of July!!! :heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

6 Likes

I live in the uk​:sweat_smile: so the USA is like mars to me I live south east england!

7 Likes

I live in Sweden :sweden: (for you that don’t know what that’s is it’s a country in Europe

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

11 Likes