Where do you store your finished projects??

Ok so I just had a thought… Were do you keep your finished projects?? Mine are in this tub (the rest I’ve sold, given away, or are floating around else where)

Show a picture of where you keep yours!
(And tag people)

19 Likes

No pic but I just have them around lol, all over the place. Give it a second and Ima be laying in 3 feet of crocheted projects!! :joy:

8 Likes

I cant take a pic rn, but they r just chilling on the counter/in my tote bag
@maddiecore @NessCat

10 Likes

mine are all on my bed lol. it’s a wall of plushies

7 Likes

in a basket in my room :sob:

8 Likes

Until yesterday they were on the ground overflowing from a bag, but now i have the big stuff on my bean bag and the smaller stuff is in a bag which will probably end up somewhere else in my room

@NessCat @maddiecore @ambre3

12 Likes

in a bag…

7 Likes

I have a few spots where I pile them.

8 Likes

I hang mine up but I do have pockets in my yarn hangings

10 Likes

While I’m on the truck it is in the top bunk which my yarn.

10 Likes

Under my bed in the drawer… But I have to figure something else out because I feel bad for them haha :face_holding_back_tears:

7 Likes

My bed has this drawers/vcabnit thingy and I took out the doors to the cabinets and am using that as my storage unit for stuff I’m not displaying in my room

8 Likes

I have one of those bags you can get from like Joann’s those plastic fabric ones the rest are laying around somewhere

7 Likes

I have all my fav small ones on my window sill, then all of my fav bigger ones are on my shelf and all the rest are in a box :,)

Here’s are some pics :DD

4 Likes