Where is the pattern I purchased?

Iā€™ve just purchased a pattern and canā€™t find it. It was the Rosemary top by Stitched by Emma.

3 Likes

Hi there
If you click the diamond icon it should take you to your library. Your pattern should be in the ā€œmy patternsā€ tab
If it is not, check back and weā€™ll try to get more assistance :blush:

4 Likes

Itā€™s not there. I have two free patterns showing but nothing else. I may have purchased the top without having logged in - if that is possible I would suggest that is a bug that needs fixing. I purchased the Rosemary top pattern and video by Stitched by Emma.

1 Like

Well that is unusual, letā€™s see if @Ribblr can track that down for you

4 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

While you wait, you can also try making sure it didnā€™t go to your archive tab.

3 Likes

Hey @RuthieB weā€™re here to help!

The only way to purchase a pattern without being logged in is to gift it to someone. In which case you have to add their email or username. Do you know if you gifted it to someone or did you get any confirmation emails that you can provide to us?

4 Likes

I have investigated. I purchased it while not logged in so thatā€™s why itā€™s not showing. Iā€™m super confused by your app which Iā€™m finding deeply unintuitive so if you put the pattern in my pattern library at least itā€™s in the right place for me to find again.

1 Like

Hi @RuthieB - sorry you are not finding Ribblr intuitive.

The app works in a way where everything is personalized for your account. If you are not logged in the system has no way of knowing who you are and what you have purchased. As mentioned, you can purchase a pattern without logging in but only if you gift it to someone. Can you recall if thatā€™s what you did? Itā€™s a pretty specific process, you have to click the gift icon, add a username/email, a gift note, and only then go through a checkout process.
Unless you have purchased it elsewhere perhaps?

On our end we can only see the patterns weā€™ve gifted you when you joined on your library.

1 Like