Which Colour is your favourite? 🌈 🥰

I’ve been crochet lots of shawls lately and I’m having a hard time choosing with colour to do next! There’s so many pretty ones available in the Patons Classic Wool line :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

All of the colours are great but i think my fav is greenish-teal

6 Likes

They all look so beautiful! I think it could be fun to number the colors and go on a random generator and let fate decide (or just regular algorithm to decide lol)

8 Likes

Yes! I believe it’s called Basil. I wear that one with my forest green raincoat-a perfect pair :green_heart:

7 Likes

Haha yes, that’s a good idea! I tried doing a poll on YouTube and purple won just by a bit!

8 Likes

Is there a purple bc if there is you should do purple!!

6 Likes

I was gonna say purple, it’s really pretty!

6 Likes

That blue before the purple.

6 Likes

The blue one

7 Likes

Of what I see there, I’d go with the green (lighter, not earthy)… But I’m probably one of the worst to ask with those colors because I prefer dark colors :woman_shrugging:t3:
(But, I’ve always said my favorite colors are black, reds, and seafoam green - and that green is almost seafoam green :wink:)
Good luck, can’t wait to see what you choose and make… I love shawls!

5 Likes

@Winternightmare @E1izabethCrochets Haha purple is getting lots of love! :purple_heart: It’s actually very close the the Ribblr purple too which is fun!

5 Likes

@anoswaldoddity @Mentaldee Yes! :blue_heart: I’ve ctually done one in both blues already and the light blue one has a fluffy white trim :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

The light green is so pretty! I feel like it’s a colour you don’t see often so when you do, you’re like :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

100% the blue

6 Likes

:blue_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

I think I like the green the best, but it’s hard to pick because they’re all so pretty!

4 Likes