Which features would you like to see on Ribblr?

Thanks for the suggestions, that’s great feedback!

1 Like

I’m still learning how this all works, but I would love to see completed projects linked to each pattern. Before I try a pattern it helps me see how a variety of people with different skills each make the pattern…which helps me with yarn, color, or modification ideas.

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback - that’s really helpful!
It’s a very popular request, so we will prioritize it. Watch this space :star_struck:

1 Like

I would like to be able to buy a yarn at my lys and search for a specific pattern type to work with the yarn weight.

4 Likes

Hi Nancy!
Thanks for sharing. Do you mean being able to find patterns that are available on Ribblr directly from your lys?

1 Like

A way to post projects would be great.

5 Likes

We hear you!
This is the most wanted feature so we’re definitely going to prioritize it for you all!
Stay tuned!

7 Likes

That was not what I meant, but that sound good. I would like to be able to buy yarn at the lys (or yarn in my stash) and come to Ribblr and sort through patterns with that name, weight, content, needle size, shawl or sweater, etc.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the feedback Nancy!

2 Likes

One thing that might be nice is to be able to comment on designs without necessarily reviewing them.

Sometimes I just want to announce how cute or clever something is even if I don’t have time to make it first! Haha

3 Likes

Thanks! That’s a really interesting idea :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’d like to see Paypal available as a payment option. Also as a payment method for sales (I haven’t opened up a store yet, so I’m not familiar with how a designer gets paid, but it would be a nice option). :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the input!

PayPal currently isn’t a payment option since we integrate with Stripe to provide a fast, modern, secure and cost efficient service for both our designers and crafters.
However, you can use any debit/credit card as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay.

If you want to sell patterns you can get paid directly into your bank account with minimal fees using Stripe, which provides a robust dashboard (on top of our own Shop Manager) - it’s free and it only takes a minute to sign up. (You can find out more here)

4 Likes

I would also like to see different payment options as some of us cannot use Stripe. I live in South Africa where Stripe isn’t available. This is not fair to people who can’t use Stripe! I can’t keep listing my patterns for free because Im losing too much. I work too hard on my patterns with nothing to show for it.

1 Like