Who are your fave crafting live streamers?

Who do you enjoy watching or having on as background noise?
Doesn’t matter the size of thier follower count (although I’d prefer to give my follow to smaller streamers)… I’m just looking for more people to follow because all the people I follow are currently offline.

10 Likes

I loveeee Brunaticality! She makes such cute things! She does crochet, knitting and random little things. Shes not to big on a following i think 100,000 ish follows but she interacts with her fans and really cares about what she makes to share with us. She has instagram and youtube

6 Likes

I think that’s why I prefer smaller streamers. Chat is slower so you’re more likely able to have a conversation with the person your watching.
Ty for the suggestion! I’ll have a look at her stuff :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t really look for crafters, only cuz ive been catching up on a YouTube/streamer since i have been offline lol

Its ranboo lol

I also watch philza

I watch techoblade and cry

5 Likes

I don’t really know any full time craft live streamers, but Refined Vibes on YouTube has started going live a bunch recently! She’s done market prep ones and just crochet and chat ones. Super chill vibes :]

4 Likes

Oooh I think I’ve seen one her market videos!! I’ve only watched the one though so I’ll defo have a look at her other stuff! Thank you for suggesting! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Evan and Katelyn! I love not only their crafting videos and steams but also their gaming streams

4 Likes

Have you checked Twitch? They have a maker category and there are plenty who crochet and knit on there… admittedly, it’s been a couple years since I’ve streamed or been on Twitch, so I don’t know if my faves are there still (I know a couple definitely aren’t and I’m sad)… but you could check for itsFishieWOOT, AHareAffair, LavenderKnits (those are the ones I can think of off top of my sleep- deprived brain)…

6 Likes

I usually listen to music, but for live streamers I watch Club Crochet on YouTube.

4 Likes

That’s what I was meaning by live streamers tbh… I don’t really watch people live unless it’s on Twitch.
I shall have a look at the people you suggested though. Thank you

2 Likes

She isnt a live streamer but i like to watch crochetbygenna

2 Likes

I’ve watched a few of her videos! Quite enjoy her content :slight_smile: I like her market prep ones a lot

1 Like

Me too :grinning:

1 Like

my fav is pixstitch on twitch. He always answers crafting questions and gives tips on how to do things, so its really nice when i feel stuck on something. Also he does show and tell at the end of some of his streams, so everyone shares their wips and makes in discord and we all get to look at it, so its really fun.

I also like captcasa on twitch , shes very chaotic and it gets me hyped up for my projects. she mostly works on crosstitching, but recently she learned how to crochet, so she does some crochet streams too.

They both raid a lot of other crafters, so you get to meet a lot of craft streamers through them.

also my favorite crochet youtubers are complicatedknots and skeinspider, they dont do live videos but they both do crochet challenges that are fun to watch. they also make free patterns that are really cute. my favorite being the roly poly by ck

2 Likes

Natalie!
The Twisted Hatter
She goes live on TikTok a lot. I love her!

1 Like

The crochet grotto and bekka boos crafty creations are both amazing people on TikTok​:heart:

1 Like