Who would like to test Kaonashi-CLOSED

Hello,

:green_heart: Thank you for your interest in testing pattern, the testing closed so keep close the release pattern will be announcedwhen the tester finished :green_heart:

Lately I opened my shop, want someone to test for me Kaonashi or No Face from Spirit Away anime move. It’s easy even for the beginner on crochet. Need around 5 tester.

The requirements:

• Good known how to crochet amigurumi.
  • Acrylic yarn, hook size 3.25mm or the yarn recommended hook size.
  • Felt fabric.

The deadline after 2 weeks, if you need more time just contact me.

Wish the tester happy time and enjoying making this spirit. And don’t forget to add your progress on the journal :green_heart: will appreciate that from you.

8 Likes

I would love to test this pattern for you!:relaxed:

5 Likes

Will be happy to have you as a tester, will share the pattern with you shortly :green_heart:. Have fun.

4 Likes

I would love to test this for you!

4 Likes

Will send you shortly :green_heart:

4 Likes

Hi. I would love to be a tester but I may need a lil longer than a week. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hello dear happy to be a tester for me :green_heart: how long you think will take you to finish. :green_heart: its ok will change the deadline as most of other tester the same. Shortly will send you pattern :green_heart:

4 Likes

HI
I can say from experience that is a pleasure working with Yarmihoo :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks dear :green_heart: for your nice comment, its my pleasure as well to test your pattern :green_heart:

4 Likes

still need testers?

5 Likes

Yes are you interested? :green_heart:

4 Likes

yes!

5 Likes

Sure just give me second to add you :green_heart: have fun and ask when you need any help :green_heart:

5 Likes