who's up for a game? (closed)

There are currently no tester slots open
The last time was so much fun, I thought we could do it again!
There are only 2 items, and no, not slippers this time.
I need at least 4 testers, but would prefer 8, and you will be randomly paired into teams.
What you need to know:
-Sport (2) weight yarn, less than one skein, in two colors
-size H/8 (5mm) hook is what I used
-Should not take more than 3 hours to complete
-advanced beginner should be able to do this
-all testers that finish will be gifted the pattern, the winning team will be gifted both patterns
-it is not a toy, amigurumi, or stuffed in any way
-all requests will need to include your team declaration of “Fosse” or “Verdon” and the phrase “I understand this is not amigurumi or a stuffed toy”
-I will be picking testers Wednesday night (2Nov).
I will be out of town until then and may have spotty service, if that is the case, just feel free to talk amongst yourselves till I get back.

13 Likes

I should have a yarn size 2, if not def 3 if thata oka :0
Id pick team Fosse
and I understand that this is not an amigurumi or stuffed toy :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Gauge will be 4.75 stitches/inch… Might be hard to hit with 3 yarn, just so you know that the dimensions will be slightly off

4 Likes

I will have to use that guide you shared and figure out the more exact sizes of all my thinner yarns XD
most my yarns have been second hand from either thrift stores like Goodwill or my mother :o

4 Likes

Interesting!

Verdon and I understand this is not a stuffed toy/amigurumi.

I have a plethora of different weights and colors, so if chosen, just let me know if there are any you prefer!

3 Likes

Eek! Darn. I don’t have any size 2 yarn

2 Likes

If it’s a thin 3, it might work
You’ll need to hit 4.75 stitches per inch on either sc or hdc and still have some flexibility
Or, maybe you just make a few adjustments to get the size you want with the gauge you hit.

3 Likes

I’m game! I have 40+ yrs experience, every possible weight, fiber, and color of yarns, every hook size (even steel hooks). :blush:
“Fosse” and I understand this is not amigurumi or a stuffed toy.

4 Likes

I should have everything needed, but colours may be random.
I pick team Verdon.
I understand this is not an amigurumi or a stuffed toy.

5 Likes

Ooo!!! I would love to! Fosse!!! I understand that this is not an amigurumi or a stuffed toy​:two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m in

3 Likes

Ok I’m in

3 Likes

Ooh seems fun! I pick team Verdon and I understand this is not amigurumi or a stuffed toy :smile: (ig: alalia.crochets, if u wanna check out my previous tests ^^)

4 Likes

Team Verdon
“I understand this is not amigurumi or a stuffed toy”

3 Likes

I’d like to join if there’s any room, sounds fun. Team Verdon, I understand this is not amigurumi or a stuffed toy.

4 Likes

I understand this is not amigurumi or a stuffed toy.
This seems extremely fun and unique as an idea hehe.
I would like to be on team Verdon and just to make sure, this is a crochet project right ? :3

5 Likes

this is absolutely crochet, we have been discussing gauge and such in the comments

5 Likes

Fosse
and I understand that this is not an amigurumi or stuffed toy :smile:

4 Likes

This sounds fun, I love the mystery behind it all​:joy:
I’d love to be a part of this.

I’ll go withhhh “Verdon” if I get the opportunity.

I UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A TOY OR AMIGURUMI

3 Likes

Aa i love these
Maybe this time i can join haha
I like “Verdon” sounds evil =)))
I have 5mm hook and should have a size 2 yarn, if i don’t i can use 2 strands of 1 or split a 3 or something
I understand this is not amigurumi or stuffed toy :smiling_face_with_tear::purple_heart::cherry_blossom:

4 Likes